• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

C&J 2007 Catalogue

redtree00

Reaction score
The 2007 catalogue has a few new models

Handgrades
picture4nk6.jpg

picture5nj8.jpg

picture2dm6.jpg

picture3vm0.jpg

and the 348 last

picture1my1.jpg

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
May just be the top-down photos, but I'm just not feeling many of these. I suspect they'd look a lot better from the side.

The Balmuir Handgrade and the Hallam on the 348 last look good though.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I don't normally go for split-toes, but the Maddox might be interesting. Looking forward to more pics.

I don't know, the closed lacing and split toe are a little incongruous to me. But it might look better from other angles.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shyam apparently just got the catalogue. Tells me he will have the Hallam in an F fitting, in case anyone besides me cares. Yum...

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I don't know, the closed lacing and split toe are a little incongruous to me. But it might look better from other angles.

I thought that too, actually. They may turn out to be a mutt, but they're different. Seem like something one of the Italian makers would produce.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gerard 3 looks awfully nice. I still need to buy a nice pair of spectators.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I agree, that's exactly what puts me off it. Seems a trifle bizarre, but top-down views alone are difficult to judge.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Any mention of the Drummond, grimslade?

Something about the number of eyelets on the Thierry is starting to bother me.

I only asked him about the Hallam. I received the catalogue in the mail last week, and noticed that some shoes were now available in wider fittings that previously had only been Es, and that's what caught my eye and prompted my query. Initially he'd said he only had the Es in the Hallam, but he came back to me today to say the Fs were available.

He did say that the reseller's catalogue sometimes does not contain shoes available in the retail catalogue, so you'd have to ask him directly.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any idea on pricing for the 348 with plal, anyone? I am very happy with the fit of my pair. Trouble.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

1199 (per the Hallam, which was out in the 05-06 catalogue). That's about $325. A steal.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads