• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying Selvedge denim

MJP2448

Reaction score
How should selvedge denim fit off the rack? Should it fit a little tight?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Well, aren't you a fucking SPECIAL little flower.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Well, aren't you a fucking SPECIAL little flower?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
don't know where you're coming from, but my life is fucking awesome. but seriously, don't spoonfeed these fucking noobs who can't even take the time to direct their posts to the appropriate thread.

ramenPowered

Reaction score
If you want to avoid a headache, it's generally best to use the forum search function before asking questions such as this. Most people here get tired of seeing the same simple questions repeatedly and "waste space".

What you should do is ask this question in is the "I have a jean...." thread.

You can find it here

Merovius

Reaction score

don't know where you're coming from, but my life is fucking awesome. but seriously, don't spoonfeed these fucking noobs who can't even take the time to direct their posts to the appropriate thread.

From your mastery of the King's English, I can see you're quite educated. I do have to give you credit though, I was expecting your compulsory reply to be more along the lines of "I r teh 1337 sawz", but here you are almost forming complete sentences! /clap

My advice to you is give up the e-thuggery and noob flaming and stick to what you know best, being a sheep and buying more Julius and Jacobs.

GG

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
aren't we clever, mr. special flower :foo:

MJP2448

Reaction score
You are my special flower blossoming into a beautiful woman.

MJP2448

Reaction score
From your mastery of the King's English, I can see you're quite educated. I do have to give you credit though, I was expecting your compulsory reply to be more along the lines of "I r teh 1337 sawz", but here you are almost forming complete sentences! /clap
My advice to you is give up the e-thuggery and noob flaming and stick to what you know best, being a sheep and buying more Julius and Jacobs.
GG
LoL, this individual is projecting on to others in a trashy way. What they meant to say was, "Don't spoon feed my negativity."

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%