• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

buying nudies in america from european website?

blahblah1

Reaction score
does anyone know a european website where i can buy a pair of nudies(much cheaper there) and get it shipped to the US?

i know oipolloi.com but they are sold out of almost all rrds sizes.

thanks!

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The price on revolve.com is pretty good with the 30% off new customer discount, you just need to sign up somewhere on the site. Can try kitchener.ch too.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR
The price on revolve.com is pretty good with the 30% off new customer discount, you just need to sign up somewhere on the site. Can try kitchener.ch too.

I looked at kitchener, but with shipping, a lot of the deals on the non-selvage stuff aren't that great. For example, a pair of dry Svens shipped will run about $136, vs. $155 in the stores. The selvage Ralfs looked like a better deal. Do you know how often they restock? I am really interested in Svens in Selvage, but they didn't have them.

swooc

Reaction score
anyone here whos bought from kitchener.ch can tell me if worldwide shipping is as long as what their FAQ states? 15 business days? Or is it normally alot quicker.

Thanks

sbbbjm

Reaction score
on mynudies they have a whole thred devoted to kitchener. apparently it has been annywhere to the 2 weeks listed to a month. although i do remember that they said you can do express shipping and its 10 bucks more and you get them in a week

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It definitely varies, depending on where you live. I've gotten things in NY in less than 2 weeks, while it took almost a month for my friend in MD to get his goods.

chipopo

Reaction score
Hi,

I've ordered a pair of RRDS at kitchener's. Customer service is pretty good. It took exactly 15 working days to get here to Israel. Their price is also good (I had to pay additional 16% taxes).

Chipopo

TrojanGarb

Reaction score
Doing the math, it looks like 30% off revolve versus kicthener would cost exactly the same... about $180 - For RRDS. So its probably wiser to get the quicker shipping in the US.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another good one I found was www.zoovillage.com. It is Swedish, but they have a good sellection. I found it by going to Nudie's store finder, looking at all 1075 stores, and clicking on each that had a website. This one happens to do a pretty good online bus. NOt sure if it's online only or they also have a store.

tweedlesinpink

Reaction score
zoovillage unfortunately only ships EU-wide
frown.gif

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tweedlesinpink
zoovillage unfortunately only ships EU-wide
frown.gif

Are there services you could use that would receive the package for you and then send it on to the US?

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Yes, they are called friends
smile.gif

Damn, I wish I had one or two of those
mad.gif

beefcake

Reaction score
I'll forward stuff for you from Zoovillage if you want. I don't know if you'll save alot of money though, I looked up shipping last week, don't really remember what it was, but something like $35-$40 to the US and more or less the world. I could look into it if you want to?

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beefcake
I'll forward stuff for you from Zoovillage if you want. I don't know if you'll save alot of money though, I looked up shipping last week, don't really remember what it was, but something like $35-$40 to the US and more or less the world. I could look into it if you want to?

Thanks, but at that price for shipping I'm really not convinced that I'd be saving that much, especially since they don't have my size on the one item I really want, dry selvage Svens.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads