1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying from bluefly.com... any good?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jsinger986, Mar 5, 2002.

1. jsinger986

jsinger986 Member

I saw a link to Blufly.com in another post and was wondering what people thought about it.  What about any other similar sites?

Jeff

2. mrprlover

mrprlover Senior Member

Jsinger... With all due respect...and I'm not sure how long you've been a member...but a suggestion - perform a search prior to posting a question. Â Searching for "bluefly" and "online" might produce helpful results, as might "stores". Â Many times you will find the information you are asking for (and even more than you'd need) in a topic posted before. Make sure you search the older posts too. Â Just for future reference. At any rate, I hear Yoox.com mentioned often in the same breathe as bluefly.com. Â NeimanMarcus also has an online store apparently. http://www.francos.com/men.htm is also another I have bookmarked. Aloharag.com is another one. http://www.raffaello-network.com goclothing.com (but the site appears to be down now). I prefer seeing things in person prior to splurging, so I stay away from online. Their sales are good but rarely have anything in my size when I check. (Everyone's a 32W and Medium in shirts it appears). Â *sigh* Lots of people here like buying online, including ebay, just be cautious. I hope this helps. e

3. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

I don't like Bluefly. Though I have never ordered, their prices are not that great. I think STP and Yoox sell better quality merchandise at better prices.

Edit: didn't see that this thread was revived by a spammer.