• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buying from bluefly.com... any good?

jsinger986

Reaction score
I saw a link to Blufly.com in another post and was wondering what people thought about it. What about any other similar sites?

Jeff

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just checked it out. If you know your sizes for different designers by trying things on in a store you could probably do pretty well shopping there. It would be a harder for the shoes though and i'm not sure i'd wanna spend even 150 bucks on shoes that don't fit.

Overall they have some good brands and the prices are definitely very good. Canali makes very nice suits for the price so if you buy off the rack suits that's probably a good place to get them.

jsinger986

Reaction score
Well, I just put an order in for some shirts. We'll see. BTW, there is a coupon code for 15% off if you buy something there. Just put in "161" when placing the order.

Jeff

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cool. post to this thread when u get your stuff and let us know what you think after you get your shirts.

jsinger986

Reaction score
Well, I got my bluefly order. I was actually quite surprised because it only took them 2 days to ship to california. They couldn't have shipped it until the 6th, I got the notification on the 7th and much to my surprise I got it on the 8th.

But, alas I didn't like the shirts... but that isn't bluefly's fault. So, now I'll be testing their return policy.

Jeff

Mpalmer22

Reaction score
Yeah, I've had a good bit of trouble with figuring out the sizing on things with bluefly, they haven't been much help answering questions. They're good with customer service. I stick with ebay since atleast you can ask someone about how those things fit.

attire.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy thread resurrection!

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Holy thread resurrection!

Seriously. Six years, four months, and 6 days. This may set some sort of record for resurrecting old threads.

Trojanman74

Reaction score
what the hell was this person thinking?
"man i sure hope he hasnt spent the last 6 years like he is the only one who has ever had problems with bluefly, i should let him know i can feel his pain"
and man oh man jsinger986 hasnt been active for a while. he was last on the boards from December 17, 1969. man that was a good year

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads