1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying from bluefly.com... any good?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jsinger986, Mar 5, 2002.

1. jsinger986

jsinger986 Member

I saw a link to Blufly.com in another post and was wondering what people thought about it. What about any other similar sites?

Jeff

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

I just checked it out. If you know your sizes for different designers by trying things on in a store you could probably do pretty well shopping there. It would be a harder for the shoes though and i'm not sure i'd wanna spend even 150 bucks on shoes that don't fit.

Overall they have some good brands and the prices are definitely very good. Canali makes very nice suits for the price so if you buy off the rack suits that's probably a good place to get them.

3. jsinger986

jsinger986 Member

Well, I just put an order in for some shirts. We'll see. BTW, there is a coupon code for 15% off if you buy something there. Just put in "161" when placing the order.

Jeff

4. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

cool. post to this thread when u get your stuff and let us know what you think after you get your shirts.

5. jsinger986

jsinger986 Member

Well, I got my bluefly order. I was actually quite surprised because it only took them 2 days to ship to california. They couldn't have shipped it until the 6th, I got the notification on the 7th and much to my surprise I got it on the 8th.

But, alas I didn't like the shirts... but that isn't bluefly's fault. So, now I'll be testing their return policy.

Jeff

6. Mpalmer22

Mpalmer22 Active Member

Yeah, I've had a good bit of trouble with figuring out the sizing on things with bluefly, they haven't been much help answering questions. They're good with customer service. I stick with ebay since atleast you can ask someone about how those things fit.

[​IMG]

7. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Stylish Dinosaur

Holy thread resurrection!

8. knittieguy

knittieguy Distinguished Member

Holy thread resurrection!

Seriously. Six years, four months, and 6 days. This may set some sort of record for resurrecting old threads.

9. Trojanman74

Trojanman74 Senior Member

what the hell was this person thinking?
    "man i sure hope he hasnt spent the last 6 years like he is the only one who has ever had problems with bluefly, i should let him know i can feel his pain"
    and man oh man jsinger986 hasnt been active for a while. he was last on the boards from December 17, 1969. man that was a good year