• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buying cigarettes online?

scotchman

Reaction score
Anybody done it? If so, how much did you pay for a carton, what brand, and what site did you use? I've come across one called cheap-smokes.org, a Russian-based store that sells cigs for less than $20 a carton plus a little more for shipping.

Last edited:

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently it IS legal... but sounds like the feds and state diligently watch online purchases and send a bill for taxes etc. And you still have to prove age.

scotchman

Reaction score
Really? How does the governement know you've bought cigarettes overseas? I've heard plenty of people doing this and never having any tax troubles.

MikeAndreson

Reaction score
But some cigar is ban in some countries. And smoking a cigar can be harmful for your health and it is difficult to quit.

Kyle Lund

Reaction score
Anybody done it? If so, how much did you pay for a carton, what brand, and what site did you use? I've come across one called cheap-smokes.org, a Russian-based store that sells cigs for less than $20 a carton plus a little more for shipping.

I buy cigarettes online from tobaccorow.us been using them for a while now, there are a USA based website with free shipping and tracking on orders. They are also very discreet. Been using them for about two years, before they got there own website, they use to have an online store. However never once have I got a tax bill in the mail.

Anthony Lowell

Reaction score
I have been buying my cigarettes online at www.ciggiecity.us for quite some time now. probably put in over a dozen orders I live in Vermont where the price of cigarettes is through the roof. They only offer moneypak or bitcoin as payments, and in my experience moneypak is a lot quicker, only taking a 3-4 days after order is placed. All my packages come with a tracking number as well.

Alistair_

Reaction score
I have never used, nor heard to be truthful, of Moneypak. Is it widely accepted?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads