• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol so I've never had one of these before... Guy gets drunk and buys jeans from me. Sends me a message about how he had a few whiskeys and bought the jeans and wanted to know what I meant by "CRISP" in the title. :eh:

Already I know that he's gonna be problematic. But I hope for the best and send the jeans out.

Now he wants to return the jeans because he overlooked details and doesn't like the fit. :mad2:

How come jeans always seems to bring out the flakes.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it's the front waffle that is freaking me out. When I would eat Eggos, I had to slowly pour the same amount of syrup into every square. And when I would cut the waffle, all cuts had to be made along the grid lines.

Same, but did you also get visible melted butter in each square before the syrup? That's that good OCD.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol so I've never had one of these before... Guy gets drunk and buys jeans from me. Sends me a message about how he had a few whiskeys and bought the jeans and wanted to know what I meant by "CRISP" in the title. :eh:

Already I know that he's gonna be problematic. But I hope for the best and send the jeans out.

Now he wants to return the jeans because he overlooked details and doesn't like the fit. :mad2:

You should ask him to have a few whiskeys and try them on again. Gotta match the buying/receiving scenarios.

goatamous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unsure what you sold them for, but since the onus for return shipping is on drunky, hopefully he ends up keeping them

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received a return to sender package from Thailand, which I don’t even ship to anymore. Dude paid $57 +$55 for a pair of MiUSA Converse All-Stars and never contacted me. It been ten months since I shipped them!

9A424C02-D9B4-45CC-806B-4B5C5D8E4A8B.jpeg

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's another douchenozzle for your block lists...

iversonmvp0323

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.24.39 PM.png

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are getting that one removed, right?

Yeah, we just finished a TV show. I'm gonna call right now.

Edit: it's been removed.

Second Edit: LOL, dude left all the DSR categories at 5 star ratings.

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.39.47 PM.png

Last edited:

ClosetEvolution

Reaction score
Is there a thread for product photography discussion? I’m thinking about upgrading my photography equipment and skills.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually politely decline or ignore offers to buy auction items, but every once in a while you get a more than fair offer... That happened this morning, and ebay isn't letting me revise the auction to add the BIN, is this a new "feature"? Has anyone tried this recently? The item does have a bid (from the person requesting the offer). I did try to edit one w/o offers and it goes through, no problem.

Through a little research, is it possibly part of the new offer feature ebay foisted on auctions last year? I have never seen it pop up on one of my auctions, but apparently it's for people to make an offer for BELOW the starting bid?

edit- So I just did the old school, end item and sell to highest bidder. Never actually did it that way before, I've always just added the BIN to give the person a chance to back out if they weren't serious about the offer.

Last edited:

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually politely decline or ignore offers to buy auction items, but every once in a while you get a more than fair offer... That happened this morning, and ebay isn't letting me revise the auction to add the BIN, is this a new "feature"? Has anyone tried this recently? The item does have a bid (from the person requesting the offer). I did try to edit one w/o offers and it goes through, no problem.

Through a little research, is it possibly part of the new offer feature ebay foisted on auctions last year? I have never seen it pop up on one of my auctions, but apparently it's for people to make an offer for BELOW the starting bid?
I could be wrong but I don't ever remember eBay allowing you to add a BIN after a bid had been placed. Looks like it still gives the option to add a BIN on items without bids.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads