• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jts287

Reaction score
Comment and a question:

1. I buy a lot of shirts on eBay. If you don't list p2p and length, I just assume you are a lazy seller, and not someone worth dealing with. The great thing about eBay is that twenty other sellers have similar items.

2. When eBay does a site-wide discount (like today's 15%), do they eat the discount, or do the sellers? Assume eBay does, I guess.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EBay eats the discount.

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the deal is with these BB labels? I've seen them every so often in the thrifts. Are they fugazi, outlet, something else???

Untitled.jpg

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found out the hard way that the RealReal doesn’t eat the discount and takes it out of the consignors profits.
Never again, assholes
I have this feeling that company is going to the dogs sooner or later.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have this feeling that company is going to the dogs sooner or later.
Yea **** them. Everyone i know that has sold **** through them has said that’s the could have gotten more money quicker just selling themselves

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Q: I just noticed when composing new listings that the Size in Item Specifics no longer offers a dropdown list and becomes a write your own format. I wonder how this change will affect listing visibility in search and is the labeled size or converted size more preferred?

tgaith77

Reaction score
When eBay runs those occasional 15% sitewide sales, have any of you revised your listings to include the discount code in your titles? As in "Use XXXCODE2018 and save 15%"

I know its fairly well advertised on the landing page, but I imagine not everyone would see it, especially if they were linked to your listing through a search.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Q: I just noticed when composing new listings that the Size in Item Specifics no longer offers a dropdown list and becomes a write your own format. I wonder how this change will affect listing visibility in search and is the labeled size or converted size more preferred?
What is the item you are listing? Shoes, suit, shirt, etc??

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics