• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
1659577232260.png

Got this feedback on a vintage garment today 😂

div25sec9

Reaction score
teamsquirley3

Add this one to the blocked list. Ordered shoes NWT, wears and then claims they're fake. It's so frustrating as Ebay does nothing to make sure this doesn't keep happening. I have the receipt still to close the return quick, but they're not doing anything to stop the user from doing this again.

Ebay shows it's brilliant business sense again.... fully refunded the buyer without a cost to me.

florent

Reaction score

acconrad

Reaction score
I think they are real and made by Lattanzi

wow really? I’ve seen others with the handwritten insole and wondered if maybe it was just a super rich guy who doesn’t care for being a stickler on price (or blatantly fake).

what is the last like on these? I’m not looking for something hyper aggressive like a G&G and been mostly targeting EG and Vass, but a Kiton/Lattanzi at that price is a steal if it works for my foot

florent

Reaction score
wow really? I’ve seen others with the handwritten insole and wondered if maybe it was just a super rich guy who doesn’t care for being a stickler on price (or blatantly fake).

what is the last like on these? I’m not looking for something hyper aggressive like a G&G and been mostly targeting EG and Vass, but a Kiton/Lattanzi at that price is a steal if it works for my foot
Lattanzi uses similar handmade writing on the insoles and is known for having made shoes for Kiton. You can guess same markings here for example. Definitely a great price even though they might need a resole soon.
No idea about the last

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would have never guessed that Kiton would allow their name to be written like that. Most companies are very strict on logos.

vestbash

Reaction score
I concur that they are real. Here are some of my lattanzis with hand written heel pad.
lattanzi writing.JPG

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Understood, I am now sufficiently schooled on Lattanzi for Kiton. The shoes in question used to say something like the pic below, and they no longer have the Kiton logo on the bottom of them because they've been resoled. So it's not some random dude writing Kiton in the footbed to pass them off as something else.
1660452508810.png

MMiUSA

Reaction score
Question for you guys.

I reached top Seller status a few months ago (yay) and don’t want to jeopardize that.

I recently Sold a pair of Nike ACG boots. Took them to post office, they told me to stick them in the package slot. I did, they got stuck. I went to tell them, and in the meantime the girl behind me starts wailing on them while stuck. I knew this would be problematic.
Buyer gets them, sends me a picture and the shoes got damaged. Figured.

I am refunding fully. My question is - is it best for me to refund them without them opening a refund request? Or is it better for me to tell them to open the request? I don’t want my account to be negative. Just curious how to perceive. They seem very nice, left me positive feedback even with the damage. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads