• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I did through the chat box. I tried the number I have saved for customer support and it said they no longer take calls. So I'm guessing the only people that can call direct are those that have an account manager.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5A66B4AF-25C9-4304-83E9-BCF56B8D874C.png

Umm…

9DEAA7BC-7EFB-4AA9-8C3F-F3040E2F9AD1.jpeg

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"All you have to do is pay, and it will be heading your way."
Reminds me of a K-tel or Ronco ad. :lol:

Im not familiar with either of those. Can you send some ads my way?

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im not familiar with either of those. Can you send some ads my way?
Sorry, sir... Your little rhyme sounded like a musical jingle you would hear on tv. They didn't use your exact words. But, it was reminiscent of the two-line catch phrases (simple mnemonic devices) they would employ to get people to remember and order their products.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I understood it to mean "Could you cancel this sale and relist this tie?" As in he thought it would be slim, but it's not so he no longer wants it.

That said, he could really use a lesson in communication, that's a terribly confusing way to say he doesn't want it!
After reading that again i think you are right about this one

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whelp, a few months after setting limitations, eBay cancelled my selling account entirely.

My metrics were down because I let fraudulent returns close on their own, so the people seeking to wear my clothes for one event and then return would at least have to wait to steal from me. (I didn’t realize this would be a ding, as eBay just sends those bland, If you don’t respond, we’ll just go ahead and close it for you! messages).

Anything I can do, either now or at a later time?

This really sucks, as I don’t get nearly as much for the things I sell on other platforms. :(

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One for the block list. He claimed the part I sold him was defective (this is the “developed a crack” guy for anybody who remembers), and I finally got the return today. It is definitely not the same part I sold, and I’ve uploaded the pictures to eBay, and should eventually get my money back. What still burns me is that he also gets refunded.
if he continues, they will ban him and he’ll open a new account, but in the meantime, I recommend you ban him yourselves.
946B5E31-E2E9-4213-B6C9-BD9AFAA8702F.jpeg

Geez, that's big. Oops.

LaundryRoom

Reaction score
I got my first negative yesterday. The irony is, this buyer made an offer, and I blocked him based on his feedback left for others. What I didn't realize is that he had recently purchased a different item from me, and left a neg because he was mad.

Doutlet.jpg

Check his feedback left for others, and proceed as you find appropriate.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my first negative yesterday. The irony is, this buyer made an offer, and I blocked him based on his feedback left for others. What I didn't realize is that he had recently purchased a different item from me, and left a neg because he was mad.

View attachment 1679305
Check his feedback left for others, and proceed as you find appropriate.

What was his comment?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics