• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One for the block list: wokechlo

I should have known better. He was asking about the lining of a coat and asked if it had any damage before buying. Files a SNAD and sends several pictures of wrinkles in the lining. Start tossing your clothes if they're wrinkled, fellas. Pretty much trash at that point.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about shipping gemstones internationally? A friend of mine wants to ship to the UK and USPS won't do it. Fedex will only insure up to $1000.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seems like you need to apply to determine if you're qualified for this program. This is just a one time thing to his family, not a commercial transaction.
1603310695119.png

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Interesting that even eBay is now trying to get sellers to steer clear of USPS (as per their latest email to save 20% shipping through UPS/Fedex).

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When i go to ship an item now it has fedex overnight or ups selected instead on the cheapest option which is usually usps first class
Yep. And my dumb ass has inadvertently purchased two FedEx overnight labels since I am used to "customer selected" being the first option. Completely my fault... But still.

rhz5001

Reaction score
I haven’t had any returns since July. The only issues popped up around shipping via USPS (several INR cases that resolved themselves).

That's awesome, Wes.
It's been a non-stellar year for me in terms of returns. 0.52%, which, as you see, puts me in the "average" camp. That's the absolute highest that my return numbers have ever been.

Not trying to **** on either of you as you guys probably do a better job than me in general, but are you guys doing 150-200 a month sales volume?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not trying to **** on either of you as you guys probably do a better job than me in general, but are you guys doing 150-200 a month sales volume?

No I’m not, but in my best months, I was getting less than .5% return rates. My best month was somewhere around 700 sales.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads