• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Any idea if there's a way to pay fees daily with managed payments? My balance has been sitting at $0 since my account switched over, but don't like the idea of having to save up every month and pay them off in one big lump sum.

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea if there's a way to pay fees daily with managed payments? My balance has been sitting at $0 since my account switched over, but don't like the idea of having to save up every month and pay them off in one big lump sum.
Are you referring to listing fees and final value fees? Those should be netted from the amount you actually receive as a payment, so you wouldn't have a one big eBay invoice like before.

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Are you referring to listing fees and final value fees? Those should be netted from the amount you actually receive as a payment, so you wouldn't have a one big eBay invoice like before.

Really?!?! Wow. Appreciate your response. I guess like someone said a few pages back, no more CC rewards when paying them though which kinda sucks.

wumpyfish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reminder for US sellers: today is a Postal Holiday in order to celebrate the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. and so you can start working for Kamala Harris’ 2020 presidential campaign. :nest:
so you can start working for Kamala Harris’ 2020 vice presidential campaign, fify :stirpot:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so you can start working for Kamala Harris’ 2020 vice presidential campaign, fify :stirpot:

Yep, my post aged quite well.:fistbump:

I was out of cell coverage for a large chunk of the day today. That was a bit of happy news coming out of The Park into Estes Park.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems fairly racist that the Biden's requirements for a VP was a "Black female"

Not sure where you got that. He had Gretchen Whitmer, Amy Klobuchar, Elizabeth Warren, etc. as possible VP picks.

“I have not made that judgment,” Biden told a local Pennsylvania news station on selecting a Black running mate. “There are a number of African American women that are being considered, as well as Hispanic, as well as Caucasian.”

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And not to derail the thread further, but even if that was a requirement of his, wanting a diverse ticket is not racist at all.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh, ooh, I want to derail the thread... Here’s a dirty picture.

Edit after seeing @My Main Man ’s post. The older boy’s shirt and shoes were thrifted (shoes are Nike).

F4AE981D-BFA8-4ACE-840E-4F2B7BCB7ED8.jpeg

Last edited:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It just seems too predictable and safe. This last election really changed my whole perspective on what a winning ticket should look like.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics