• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s past the 21 day to ship return item and buyer still hasn’t shipped. What’s my next step now? Call center seems to be closed and i cant Find a link to escalate. Anyone know what I’m supposed to do now?

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys sell stuff on poshmark one for the list:

mikequin

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It’s past the 21 day to ship return item and buyer still hasn’t shipped. What’s my next step now? Call center seems to be closed and i cant Find a link to escalate. Anyone know what I’m supposed to do now?

email [email protected]. They will close the return immediately.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ebay had me refund a buyer for a pair of NIB Common Projects. The buyer said the sneakers were fake. I supplied the following:
a copy of my receipt
copies of photos and info from the webpage
copy of a letter store's from customer service verifying the authenticity of the sneakers

The buyer lives in LA. I suggested he could take the sneakers to a retailer for verification?
I don't know what more I could have done?

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don’t do anything. After 21 business days, roughly 30 calandar days The buyer will no longer be able to print the label. You can still see the dead return case for about an additional week after it is disabled before it magically disappears from the list.

madeinbogota

Reaction score
If any of you guys sell stuff on poshmark one for the list:

mikequin

Man, haven't seen a Posh username on here before, though some buyers on there certainly warrant it, if nothing else for their ridiculous lowballs. What happened?

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, haven't seen a Posh username on here before, though some buyers on there certainly warrant it, if nothing else for their ridiculous lowballs. What happened?
The ridiculous low balls from the guy should have been a warning but I’m not really a flipper so I stick to poshmark since it’s easier for the closet clean out stuff that doesn’t warrant sending off for consignment since it’s more intuitive than the bay to list. Long story short NAD for a “smell” that the buyer eventually admitted was because he prefers a different laundry detergent and fabric softener combo but still somehow won- Why you’d buy used clothes and not wash it yourself is beyond me but just a total PITA. The lack of buyer ratings on that site is maddening.

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This feels like a newb question, but can someone help me understand the numbers on this Dolce & Gabbana suit tag? I'm assuming it's a Euro size 54, since that's about how it measures (22.5 P toP), but what does the 40 mean? It's too small to be the half waist of the trousers, so I'm stymied.

IMG_2227.jpg

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude. I tried to respond to a Paypal item not received claim — one that requires a bit of info on my part — and the whole thing shut down after I clicked the ‘ive already refunded’ button. It just says thanks and that they’ll let me know their decision.

I tried to contact a rep by chat function, and it said a rep may respond in several hours. I don’t know how I’ll be notified of that, or if I have to keep the browser open, or what.

is there a way to appeal a bad PayPal decision? This is on an item not received case where the buyer asked me to cancel and admits in eBay messages that I refunded him what I received and that his beef is with eBay not refunding his shipping costs.

Paypal is the worst.

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go to a bar and try to pick up chicks with my new pickup line...

"I'm paypal ready" :bounce2: :worship: :bigstar::bigstar::bigstar:????

SomethingsFishy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yet another buyer who doesn't read item descriptions, then bitches when something doesn't fit! ?

yacinegherbi

I'm taking his return, because I'm done with eBay penalizing me for stupid reasons. He states in his request that he buys lots of Brunello Cucinelli sweaters—best to block him before he tries buying yours.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads