• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rob Ford would have been a riot during this pandemic.
Oddly enough, his idiot ex-drug-dealer brother is doing a pretty respectable job leading the Province of Ontario through all of this. This comes despite the fact that he's made a complete mess of everything else he's touched since the election.

madeinbogota

Reaction score
One for the blocklists: liasalk

Sold this person a pair of shoes, and then a matching belt after a long negotiation process where they ended up talking me down to half of the asking price. Return request yesterday for the shoes since "they are much more narrow than an M width, not as described." Return request for the belt today because "not as described", despite them telling me in previous messages the only reason they want to return the belt is due to the shoes not fitting. Been a nightmare and then some.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One for the blocklists: liasalk

Sold this person a pair of shoes, and then a matching belt after a long negotiation process where they ended up talking me down to half of the asking price. Return request yesterday for the shoes since "they are much more narrow than an M width, not as described." Return request for the belt today because "not as described", despite them telling me in previous messages the only reason they want to return the belt is due to the shoes not fitting. Been a nightmare and then some.

That sucks. You should at least be able to fight the return shipping charge on the bogus SNAD case if/when EBay’s phone service is back up.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, hopefully they're not still automatically closing disputes in the buyer's favor. Just got an item not received case for an item that's showing as delivered. I contacted the buyer, gave them the tracking # they already had and added the same to the case. I called but, still no phone service, so we wait.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So, hopefully they're not still automatically closing disputes in the buyer's favor. Just got an item not received case for an item that's showing as delivered. I contacted the buyer, gave them the tracking # they already had and added the same to the case. I called but, still no phone service, so we wait.

Honestly even if it takes you 5 emails, online CS is not that bad if you dont have a case to plead - send them an email, we got a bunch of **** done (FB, cases, INR, etc) done over emails, but it took like 5 emails each. They all go to different reps.

dreamspace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see someone's perfected the art of selling neckties.

lilTihr.png

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly even if it takes you 5 emails, online CS is not that bad if you dont have a case to plead - send them an email, we got a bunch of **** done (FB, cases, INR, etc) done over emails, but it took like 5 emails each. They all go to different reps.
Thanks- looks like i have to wait 3 days before I can ask ebay to step in? There's no shortcut to that, is there?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Barry Lau

Reaction score
Hello All,
I’m looking at a Brunello Cucinelli belt in Ebay. The seller price is almost 70% off retail price. Although it is possible as it is an old design. I’m still wondering if it is authentic or not... but the seller has 100% positive rating... look like a real trusted seller.
here is the Ebay link:
www.ebay.com

Brunello Cucinelli Men's Brown Leather Suede Belt W/ Gold Buckle 85-110cm NEW | eBay

Appreciate for your opinions and thoughts especially from those BC lovers. Thanks !

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. I don't trust any items that don't show tags / markings / etc.
(NONE of that seller's have any pictures showing tags)

2. People are Dumb.
Many folks will buy a knockoff and still leave Positive feedback.
(either unwittingly, or more likely, think they got a "deal" on the fake Versatchy.)

3. YMMV

haloitsme

Reaction score
Has anyone opted in the new ebay promotion ? Free store & no selling fees?
I maybe want to make a further EBay store.

Best

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads