• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's nice when you get messages like this.

madeinbogota

Reaction score
That's one intense blue light filter you've got there.

I swear by em now as well. Seeing his when mine are already cranked up is pretty trippy. They say it's good for the ol noggin, though I've done this thing so wrong I dunno if there's any saving it.

Last edited:

ConcreteOvercoat

Reaction score
Would that company even be allowed to make a Cleveland browns jersey? Don’t teams have exclusive deals with sport wear companies?
I think the more pressing question is why on earth would anyone want to make an unauthorized Cleveland Browns jersey. Any other team in the NFL sure, I get it, but the browns?

Zigo

Reaction score
Just a quick question. Does reporting a buyer on ebay have any impact in a way of a negative feedback to the buyer? Since I cant leave negative feedbacks for buyers which bid with no intension of paying, even if I contact them several times I just report them. Is it effective?

mrFurly

Reaction score
I know that the Dymo 450 Turbo doesn't have that option. Now, that Priority International doesn't require 4 pages of labels, they should find a way to integrate it into the programming.
I was looking at that printer...it cant even do First Class INTL/FedEx?

Ive been using a Brother for the longest...but it only does USPS labels.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking at that printer...it cant even do First Class INTL/FedEx?

Ive been using a Brother for the longest...but it only does USPS labels.
That is correct. But, since I don't offer international shipping on 99% of my items, it fits my needs quite nicely. However, like you, I am curious if one is out there with those capabilities.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads