• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cdgreg

Reaction score
I have something coming along the same lines - PM me your address and I'll mail you one when they arrive.
smile.gif

Can you print these on a business card? Or is that what you already did
mwink[1].gif

Last edited:

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can you print these on a business card?  Or is that what you already did
mwink%5B1%5D.gif

Can be printed on anything - I know Wes' cards have a QR code on them. I did similar but different.
Mine arrived today - would have included one in your package but it shipped today...

cdgreg

Reaction score
Can be printed on anything - I know Wes' cards have a QR code on them. I did similar but different.
Mine arrived today - would have included one in your package but it shipped today...

Nice, I just edited all my listings to accept returns in an attempt to avoid the rare item as not described case. I'm thinking a little business card with a thank you, if you have any questions or concerns please contact me before leaving feedback, positive feedback is greatly appreciated, etc. That neat scan could go on the back saying something like please check out my other items for sale!

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Back to the website (to go long with ebay). Almost there.... Thoughts on a picture to compliment this one.. about 10 pictures in the spoiler

13b09a_44392341fe2b485c9156ed4a58afabf1.jpg_512

Main difference with the first 1-7 photos is the amount it get blurry towards to the back.

A)

B)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back to the website (to go long with ebay). Almost there.... Thoughts on a picture to compliment this one.. about 10 pictures in the spoiler

Main difference with the first 1-7 photos is the amount it get blurry towards to the back.

A)

B)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

I like 2 thru 6 - not sure what the difference is (I'm a bit daft that way - could never do the "spot the difference" puzzles).

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't understand how ebay's automated systems can be so off. Most of the time I ship the same day (even on Saturdays if I don't have any plans). Due to OCD and the fact that I sell so few items, I actually click on the tracking number of every package myself to see if everything's OK, and by 9pm-ish, all items are at least at the 'Arrived at USPS Origin Sort Facility' stage, if not further.

And now this:

What the **** is going on? This has to be an error. Anyone else's dashboard showing garbage numbers too?

DanM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't understand how ebay's automated systems can be so off. Most of the time I ship the same day (even on Saturdays if I don't have any plans). Due to OCD and the fact that I sell so few items, I actually click on the tracking number of every package myself to see if everything's OK, and by 9pm-ish, all items are at least at the 'Arrived at USPS Origin Sort Facility' stage, if not further. And now this: What the **** is going on? This has to be an error. Anyone else's dashboard showing garbage numbers too?
That makes my numbers look good. :( Don't know why ebay/USPS are beating the heck out of me this month.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A)

B)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Don't like A, B for sure. I actually prefer every shoe to be visible clearly. It's not artistic, I know. So, 2 or 7.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That makes my numbers look good.
frown.gif
Don't know why ebay/USPS are beating the heck out of me this month.

It doesn't make any sense. It's not like I'm tracking packages from USPS's site. It's within ebay itself. So ebay tells me that every package I've dropped in the morning has been validated by USPS by evening time. This has happened for every single item I've ever sold. But somehow when it comes to calculating percentages, it's only 88%.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't understand how ebay's automated systems can be so off. Most of the time I ship the same day (even on Saturdays if I don't have any plans). Due to OCD and the fact that I sell so few items, I actually click on the tracking number of every package myself to see if everything's OK, and by 9pm-ish, all items are at least at the 'Arrived at USPS Origin Sort Facility' stage, if not further. And now this: What the **** is going on? This has to be an error. Anyone else's dashboard showing garbage numbers too?
Do you buy and print postage direct thru ebay? Or at the USPS and enter the tracking later? I dunno - I go thru ebay and am at 100% - can't think of any other reason you'd be at 88%.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you buy and print postage direct thru ebay? Or at the USPS and enter the tracking later? I dunno - I go thru ebay and am at 100% - can't think of any other reason you'd be at 88%.

Ebay. Always. It's been 100% through May, then 90 something in June. And 75% in July, which has brought about the two month average to 88%. I just checked the seller dashboard randomly and came across this info. I'm a super low volume seller who doesn't take returns so I know I never have a shot at any discounts, which is why I never check my dashboard. So this came as quite a shock.

Last edited:

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes, the numbers are crap. Mine are always wrong and the total percentage does not add up from the separate parts. Still bugs.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I go through Ebay as well, and always ship within one business day (my store settings are set such that anything sold after 8:00 AM isn't technically supposed to be shipped until the following business day), yet I still hover in the 89-90% range. It's truly mind-boggling.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads