• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might as well block this bozo to save yourself from potential aggravation: 122391musician

Bought a pair of size 10 B shoes. Stated size and width 4 times in the listing:

Listing title:
New Florsheim vintage NOS dress loafers, size 10B, cognac leather, never worn

Listing specifics:
US Shoe Size (Men's): 10
Width: Narrow (C, B)

Parts of listing text:
New vintage Florsheim cognac brown dress loafers. New old stock / dead stock. Never worn. Size 10B. ...
Size 10 B / narrow. ...
Ensure that you purchase your correct size as returns are not accepted due to "does not fit." ...

Messages AFTER paid and shipped:
Buyer: i bought this shoes, but i want tell you that the size must be like this but EE . Please, i hope that you didnt shipping already.
Me: The shoes were already shipped, on Monday 30th June.
Buyer: Wao, but you have like this, but EE?
Me: I do not. The only pair I had was the pair that you purchased, size 10 B.
Buyer: ok, lets waiting that it fit.
Me: <silence>

briancpotter

Reaction score
Figured I'd ask this here.

I run a site for searching for menswear on eBay (link in sig). Right now it searches mostly by keyword, but I've recently started adding the entire listings of sellers who stock nice mens clothing, and I figured the ebay sellers on styleforum would be a good place to start.

Here's who I've got so far:

balearic1
1luxoticthread
the-seam-store
gooseguy84
rightcoastsrf24
abubolz
florian-lafage
wardroberenovations
txwoodworker
sartorialsociety
repeat_business
styleinstride
dominicsagona3
koala-t-menswear
nbthreads

Anyone else I should add?

Thanks!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a two part question...

A buyer bought something (international). After he got the item, he contacted me to request a return. The item just got back in the last two days(the purchase was made on May 2nd). He's trying to get the original shipping charge refunded, which I have no intention of doing.

Can he still open a case through Ebay? What is his deadline for leaving negative feedback?

hbkshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I run a site for searching for menswear on eBay (link in sig). Right now it searches mostly by keyword, but I've recently started adding the entire listings of sellers who stock nice mens clothing, and I figured the ebay sellers on styleforum would be a good place to start.

balearic1
1luxoticthread
the-seam-store
gooseguy84
rightcoastsrf24
abubolz
florian-lafage
wardroberenovations
txwoodworker
sartorialsociety
repeat_business
styleinstride
dominicsagona3
koala-t-menswear
nbthreads

Thanks!

Hey, I've seen that on reddit before.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

balearic1
1luxoticthread
the-seam-store
gooseguy84
rightcoastsrf24
abubolz
florian-lafage
wardroberenovations
txwoodworker
sartorialsociety
repeat_business
styleinstride
dominicsagona3
koala-t-menswear
nbthreads

Thanks!

You could browse the "what I'm selling on ebay" thread here and see who makes the cut insofar as what you consider nice stuff. Many folks who post here also post their listings there.

cdgreg

Reaction score

balearic1
1luxoticthread
the-seam-store
gooseguy84
rightcoastsrf24
abubolz
florian-lafage
wardroberenovations
txwoodworker
sartorialsociety
repeat_business
styleinstride
dominicsagona3
koala-t-menswear
nbthreads

Thanks!

I'd love some free advertisement if you don't mind. My ebay username is gregs5liter. Thanks!

briancpotter

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the inclusion! I don't spend much time on reddit, where do you post your roundups?
I generally post them to /r/frugalmalefashion, with the angle "all buy it now, all under $75", since, well, they're about frugal male fashion.

/r/malefashionadvice would be better, but there was some discussion as to whether they belonged in that subreddit or not, and I decided not to push my luck since the whole thing is a thinly-veiled ad for my site anyway.

I also have a weekly email blast that I'm still toying with the format of, but for right now is similar. People seem to REALLY like buy it now, as long as the price is good.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score

balearic1
1luxoticthread
the-seam-store
gooseguy84
rightcoastsrf24
abubolz
florian-lafage
wardroberenovations
txwoodworker
sartorialsociety
repeat_business
styleinstride
dominicsagona3
koala-t-menswear
nbthreads

Thanks!
fistbump.gif

Trying to reblog the Tumbler post but cant figure out how.....cheers!

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

balearic1
1luxoticthread
the-seam-store
gooseguy84
rightcoastsrf24
abubolz
florian-lafage
wardroberenovations
txwoodworker
sartorialsociety
repeat_business
styleinstride
dominicsagona3
koala-t-menswear
nbthreads

Thanks!
Hey, thanks! I see haberdashboard come up in my traffic report every month....appreciate the add!

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You should add @GMMcL 's accounts. I can't remember the names. I think repeatbusiness is one of them. Thought he had another?

PS: I use your search site all the time. Thanks for the amazing resource!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads