• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
That pattern reminds me of the way bricks are laid. And that pattern is usually called "running bond" or "the bond"

..but I doubt that will help with any usefulness when it comes to search optimization...

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Staggered Geometric Tonal Jacquard Woven
worship.gif

namdaemun

Reaction score
OK. Here's the skinny.

1000 9 x 12" 1.5M bags with 2in fold over flap and seal. $45 delivered from corijennin and $74 from uline. Uline had $14 shipping so it was right at $60 and corijennin included the shipping. and Corijennin was cheaper than the other ebay options mentioned if I found the right one.
I use 14x20...that's just me though. Depends on what you're using them for. I use them for shoes and suits and etc. Perfect size.

Glad you're using Corijennin. Such a great and fair company! Btw, Uline sucks. Terrible customer service.

namdaemun

Reaction score
Definitely worth digging up other options. While U-line has a great selection and quality, they always get you on shipping. There is a will call option, but for me the nearest center is 3 hours away. The freight option is the cheapest once you get a pallets worth, but you have to be present to receive and unload it. Looking at getting a pallet of boxes and bags before the carton sale ends in January.
Wes, I suggest contacting Corijennin. They will work with you and from what I've seen has the lowest option. Don't quote me on that though. I've referred them 5 diff SF members so I'm sure they'll be fair.

Cheers

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Wes, I suggest contacting Corijennin. They will work with you and from what I've seen has the lowest option. Don't quote me on that though. I've referred them 5 diff SF members so I'm sure they'll be fair.

Cheers

Thanks I'll check it out. Always looking for a better deal. Uline is nice in a pinch because my stuff is always delivered the following day.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been successful in asserting the "Money Back Guarantee" when using USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day? I have a package that took a week to arrive. The USPS website says that refund requests can only be done at a local post office. However, local post offices refer you to the website to make a claim. :puzzled:

jebarne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays. I decided to change the background to my store to a more festive pattern. I am using a nordic knit pattern and a logo banner I just did.....happy with the background, want to work on the banner.

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happy Holidays. I decided to change the background to my store to a more festive pattern. I am using a nordic knit pattern and a logo banner I just did.....happy with the background, want to work on the banner.
Let us know if u see an increase in sales because of the festivities and color scheme.

ScottW

Reaction score
When you guys flip NWT items, do you remove the price tag from the store where you bought it, or leave it on? Item in question is a NWT skeeter that was marked 50% off retail at NMLC, then was red-dot clearanced (ink on the price tag) for an another 50% off, so 25% of MSRP. It just sold at BIN for 2x what I paid. In this case, do y'all remove the NMLC tag (leaving only the RG rag showing MSRP) as a way to prevent any possible resentment on the part of the buyer, or do you leave it on? I am new in such matters, as my only sold items to date have been used and thrifted.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would leave only the msrp sticker on there. If I was a buyer, I'd be pissed if the item cost more than I paid.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
When you guys flip NWT items, do you remove the price tag from the store where you bought it, or leave it on? Item in question is a NWT skeeter that was marked 50% off retail at NMLC, then was red-dot clearanced (ink on the price tag) for an another 50% off, so 25% of MSRP. It just sold at BIN for 2x what I paid. In this case, do y'all remove the NMLC tag (leaving only the RG rag showing MSRP) as a way to prevent any possible resentment on the part of the buyer, or do you leave it on? I am new in such matters, as my only sold items to date have been used and thrifted.

100% only leave on the retail MSRP price.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I would leave only the msrp sticker on there. If I was a buyer, I'd be pissed if the item cost more than I paid.

Why? It changes the value of the item not at all. Do you get pissed every time you buy something from the store because those capitalist pigs made money off of you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads