• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another question regarding feedback, if buyer leaves negative feedback for customs charges, can eBay remove if listing states that customs / duties are buyer's responsibility and that items will not be marked down? Buyer messaged me asking for email so he can bill me :brick:

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
lol seems reasonable

brb sending bill to walmart headquarters to reimburse me for sales tax

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Customs charges are always the buyer's responsibility. It's his country after all that's charging him!

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another question regarding feedback, if buyer leaves negative feedback for customs charges, can eBay remove if listing states that customs / duties are buyer's responsibility and that items will not be marked down? Buyer messaged me asking for email so he can bill me
baldy[1].gif
Yes, feedback regarding customs charges is removable. Messages asking for email addresses are also against policy.

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X Post from Thrifting thread:

Hey guys,

I've taken a stab at creating a useful thread for everyone. I've been looking for a resource that has current brand labels, and couldn't find anything, so I decided to try to create one. Please add to it if you have more pictures, or suggestions. Totally open to compiling more and better information. Here you go. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/367407/current-classic-menswear-brand-labels

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X Post from Thrifting thread:

Hey guys,

I've taken a stab at creating a useful thread for everyone. I've been looking for a resource that has current brand labels, and couldn't find anything, so I decided to try to create one. Please add to it if you have more pictures, or suggestions. Totally open to compiling more and better information. Here you go. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/367407/current-classic-menswear-brand-labels
On the sage advice of @Evil Abed , I've decided to turn this into a private Google Doc. If you'd like access, please PM me with your email address, and I will grant you access.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes. That one is focussed more on the makers, suit tags and such. This is focussed more on actual brand labels, and how the current ones look. So you can tell a recent Zegna from a 15 year old Zegna. I suppose there are people here who could do that form the maker labels as well, but I'm not one of them. At least not yet.

I could grok to that - will send my email once at my computer to gain access and perhaps contribute if possible. Good idea!

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever had trouble getting a shipping label to process? I've got an order shipping to Australia, get to the shipment page, enter the weight, it calculates the price but the blue "Continue" button won't light up, any ideas?

EDIT: Got it, customer had abbreviated state and Ebay didn't recognize...would be nice if Ebay threw up an alert

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this guy takes the cake, i had a pair of new incotex wool pants on, and i get a question from this guy, took me a minute to process his question
Dear theverybest2013,

Please advice .
Stated best offer accepted. Showing on bids $32.00 best offer by myself .
Was not notified to pay via paypal.
Please update

kicker is the guy has 37 feedbacks how could one be so stupid? :facepalm: at least i got a chuckle out of it, pants later sold to someone for 100

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who says ironing an 18 year old Scotch don't mix? That's an RL Purple Label shirt on the board...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads