• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 5.00.43 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 5.01.21 PM.png

light brown - Google Search.jpeg

SpecialK2k12

Reaction score
About to head out on my honeymoon, should I just end all of my listings or upgrade to a store and then put them on hold or whatever it is that stores can do?

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
About to head out on my honeymoon, should I just end all of my listings or upgrade to a store and then put them on hold or whatever it is that stores can do?
Before ebay introduced and business policies and the "time away" feature, I would bulk edit my listings with a handling time that fit my travel time. The buyers can still buy, but they will be shown a later delivery date.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eBay really has turned into a joke.

IMG_7769.png

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was the pimp's complaint?
Also, which part of their feedback is actually against the policy?

Buyer opened a return for fit, but added a brief blurb claiming not as described (claiming didn’t measure like a W 12 (with no proof). I declined the return. If she’d just opened the return without a NAD part, I most likely would have accepted.

Mostly the part about shipping speed (delivery was three business days after purchase). Hey, I’ll take it… There was also no communication from the buyer before opening a return for fit.

Last edited:

classicthrifter

Reaction score
Before ebay introduced and business policies and the "time away" feature, I would bulk edit my listings with a handling time that fit my travel time. The buyers can still buy, but they will be shown a later delivery date.

I still do this. I have a second set of shipping/handling policies. I can bulk edit all of my listings in a short time to reflect the new handling time. Depending how attached you want to be to eBay on your honeymoon, I also message each buyer after they purchase to let them know when I'll be shipping. It is nice to come home to a bunch of sales. Haven't had a complaint yet due to shipping time.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone been unbanned from selling on eBay? I’ve been, uhm, “limited” for a few years now.

(Couldn’t help it. I got a run of clothing returns for the same reason above, plus scams and people transparently looking to wear once and return. I made them wait the thirty days or whatever before the funds were “automatically released”, and whammo — no longer have the pleasure of being stolen from on eBay.)

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone been unbanned from selling on eBay? I’ve been, uhm, “limited” for a few years now.

(Couldn’t help it. I got a run of clothing returns for the same reason above, plus scams and people transparently looking to wear once and return. I made them wait the thirty days or whatever before the funds were “automatically released”, and whammo — no longer have the pleasure of being stolen from on eBay.)

Nope. My UK account is still banned from 2017 for selling a "fake" Hackett polo shirt. (wasn't fake)

But now I'm in the US with all new credentials I'm back. You might have to move countries, my man.
___
On a note, a pair of trousers arrived with a hole in the shipping bag, thus made a hole in the fabric. Had a return request with photos - fair enough for doing that but the thing is ebay approved the request and upon delivery eBay refunded. I didn't get the email from my building saying I have mail... Talk about one sided and not allowing me to check.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElisabethGerlach