• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions

madeinbogota

Reaction score
This is going to be required? Will they add a relevant style? I'm putting in 1 Piece.
View attachment 1474567
Always hated that detail for single jackets. I generally just put "Jacket". Who knows if buyers are able to filter it correctly. Yay for more hoops to jump through.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No pockets on this one. No size markers on the inside hem, too. It has thumb holes from which I can guess they're women's, but I'm not even sure about that.

design-c095fa13-18b5-4548-886d-ca4d90062cc8.png

Patrologia

Reaction score
Man this is going to be fun
View attachment 1473154
This is going to be required? Will they add a relevant style? I'm putting in 1 Piece.
View attachment 1474567
I have nowhere near the number y'all have, but this is my beef on almost all of mine. Have a freaking allowance for sportscoats! They aren't exactly suit separates, but they definitely aren't what 99% of the people searching in "jackets" are looking for.
...If I list it under a Mens Clothing category, wouldn't that make the department Mens?
What kind of perverse gender assuming throwback are you?

rhz5001

Reaction score
Just a PSA for anyone getting fkd by ebay like me for service metrics. My rate was adjusted to average because I had less than 10 snad returns but they still charged me 5%. so $1100 EXTRA for me out of pocket already paid.

I have no idea how the average is 0.50%. That's 5/1000 SNAD returns for CLOTHING bought ONLINE. Something doesn't add up.

Also, and correct me if I am wrong. I am pretty sure ebay charges me final value fees on sales tax collected. How can they legally charge me a fee on sales tax that I pay to the state?

eBay performs as a company so terribly, but they have unrealistic expectations for sellers just to fk us more every single year.

Done bitching.. for now.

vestbash

Reaction score
Just a PSA for anyone getting fkd by ebay like me for service metrics. My rate was adjusted to average because I had less than 10 snad returns but they still charged me 5%. so $1100 EXTRA for me out of pocket already paid.

I have no idea how the average is 0.50%. That's 5/1000 SNAD returns for CLOTHING bought ONLINE. Something doesn't add up.

Also, and correct me if I am wrong. I am pretty sure ebay charges me final value fees on sales tax collected. How can they legally charge me a fee on sales tax that I pay to the state?

eBay performs as a company so terribly, but they have unrealistic expectations for sellers just to fk us more every single year.

Done bitching.. for now.
Where can you see your SNAD returns in ebay? I'm looking at my seller dashboard but I don't see a section for "items not as described" or similar.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's