• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions

madeinbogota

Reaction score
That's one intense blue light filter you've got there.
I swear by em now as well. Seeing his when mine are already cranked up is pretty trippy. They say it's good for the ol noggin, though I've done this thing so wrong I dunno if there's any saving it.

Last edited:

ConcreteOvercoat

Reaction score
Would that company even be allowed to make a Cleveland browns jersey? Don’t teams have exclusive deals with sport wear companies?
I think the more pressing question is why on earth would anyone want to make an unauthorized Cleveland Browns jersey. Any other team in the NFL sure, I get it, but the browns?

Zigo

Reaction score
Just a quick question. Does reporting a buyer on ebay have any impact in a way of a negative feedback to the buyer? Since I cant leave negative feedbacks for buyers which bid with no intension of paying, even if I contact them several times I just report them. Is it effective?

mrFurly

Reaction score
I know that the Dymo 450 Turbo doesn't have that option. Now, that Priority International doesn't require 4 pages of labels, they should find a way to integrate it into the programming.
I was looking at that printer...it cant even do First Class INTL/FedEx?

Ive been using a Brother for the longest...but it only does USPS labels.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking at that printer...it cant even do First Class INTL/FedEx?

Ive been using a Brother for the longest...but it only does USPS labels.
That is correct. But, since I don't offer international shipping on 99% of my items, it fits my needs quite nicely. However, like you, I am curious if one is out there with those capabilities.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%