• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions

bert9000

Reaction score
Anyone else get a sudden influx of questions from foreign buyers? Over the past 2 years I've maybe had 3 foreign buyers contact me but just this past week I've had messages from 5 different people, 2 from countries which I've excluded.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Canada post doesn't offer you any basic protections, you are SOL. There's not a base insurance on packages? Only a dbag would get on you for something that is clearly not your fault. The refund thing is odd, but again, out of your control, just be apologetic and it will work itself out.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We communicate with smoke signals, sometime we use the smoke in binary to get on the internet :hide:.
I also get the question the other way arround, please provide measurements in inches... same issue here :bigstar:
Yea but my expectations for Europeeans is a hell of a lot higher than most Americans

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea but my expectations for Europeeans is a hell of a lot higher than most Americans
Sure, maybe the bell-curve sloshes around one way or the other from region to region, but there are PLENTY of morons to go around.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mrFurly

Reaction score
Sometimes I get returns packaged better than how I sent...makes me scratch my head.

Makes me wonder if these are people w/ retail stores that make the returns.

Rixon

Reaction score
That's gorgeous, did you have Isaia custom-make it? I don't think there are restrictions on vicuña, though @SpooPoker might know for sure. Market value...well, go back a few pages to see what a similar jacket recently sold for.
Thanks, it is a custom from Isaia, but I am the second owner. @SpooPoker penny for your thoughts? Maybe a dime? :lurk:

Side note: why is there an emoji of three smilies beating a horse to a pulp? I enjoy it, but I don't get why it exists.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks, it is a custom from Isaia, but I am the second owner. @SpooPoker penny for your thoughts? Maybe a dime? :lurk:

Side note: why is there an emoji of three smilies beating a horse to a pulp? I enjoy it, but I don't get why it exists.
Restrictions? Like for shipping? None that I know about. Thats the first Isaia vicuna Ive ever seen, pretty damn cool.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.