• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol so I've never had one of these before... Guy gets drunk and buys jeans from me. Sends me a message about how he had a few whiskeys and bought the jeans and wanted to know what I meant by "CRISP" in the title. :eh:

Already I know that he's gonna be problematic. But I hope for the best and send the jeans out.

Now he wants to return the jeans because he overlooked details and doesn't like the fit. :mad2:

How come jeans always seems to bring out the flakes.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it's the front waffle that is freaking me out. When I would eat Eggos, I had to slowly pour the same amount of syrup into every square. And when I would cut the waffle, all cuts had to be made along the grid lines.
Same, but did you also get visible melted butter in each square before the syrup? That's that good OCD.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol so I've never had one of these before... Guy gets drunk and buys jeans from me. Sends me a message about how he had a few whiskeys and bought the jeans and wanted to know what I meant by "CRISP" in the title. :eh:

Already I know that he's gonna be problematic. But I hope for the best and send the jeans out.

Now he wants to return the jeans because he overlooked details and doesn't like the fit. :mad2:

You should ask him to have a few whiskeys and try them on again. Gotta match the buying/receiving scenarios.

goatamous

Reaction score

Unsure what you sold them for, but since the onus for return shipping is on drunky, hopefully he ends up keeping them

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I received a return to sender package from Thailand, which I don’t even ship to anymore. Dude paid $57 +$55 for a pair of MiUSA Converse All-Stars and never contacted me. It been ten months since I shipped them!

9A424C02-D9B4-45CC-806B-4B5C5D8E4A8B.jpeg

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You are getting that one removed, right?

Yeah, we just finished a TV show. I'm gonna call right now.

Edit: it's been removed.

Second Edit: LOL, dude left all the DSR categories at 5 star ratings.

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.39.47 PM.png

Last edited:

ClosetEvolution

Reaction score
Is there a thread for product photography discussion? I’m thinking about upgrading my photography equipment and skills.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.