• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Anyone else get a friggin' dunning note from feeBay for last month's fees, when they were already sucked out of PayPal right on time, 5 days ago, like they have every month for the last couple decades? Just got one today. Time for a system upgrade for those guys, I'd say.

eBayLogo_125x54_M.gif

x.gif
KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING - PAYMENT NEEDED
x.gif

x.gif

Please pay your eBay Seller fees

Dear dr-mac:

Your eBay Seller Fees of $ 179.94 on your dr-mac account are due by your invoice due date. To keep your account in good standing, you must take steps to ensure the Current Balance due is paid by that date.

It's quick and easy to resolve this today.

Or, if you prefer, you can log on to eBay directly, go to "My eBay" tab, sign in, and then click on the "Account" tab. From there, you can view your account summary and invoice, make a payment and update your automatic payment.

If you have already paid your eBay fees, please disregard this message.

Thank you,
eBay

Note: This balance is a result of Seller Fees that are due, which include insertion and/or final value fees on items recently listed or sold.

Frequently asked questions:

What happens if I don't pay my fees?
Your buying and selling privileges will be limited and/or restricted, as well as your ability to communicate with other members through eBay messages. We will continue to assess a 1.5% late charge to your past due balance. Your account may be sent to a collection agency for the balance owed.

I have added an automatic payment method (PayPal, bank account, credit card), but eBay has not taken out the money.
You may have added it after your monthly billing was already in process for this month. Please make a one-time payment by following the steps listed above. The automatic payment method will be used to pay your next (and future) invoices.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get a friggin' dunning note from feeBay for last month's fees, when they were already sucked out of PayPal right on time, 5 days ago, like they have every month for the last couple decades? Just got one today. Time for a system upgrade for those guys, I'd say.

eBayLogo_125x54_M.gif

x.gif
KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING - PAYMENT NEEDED
x.gif

x.gif

Please pay your eBay Seller fees

Dear dr-mac:

Your eBay Seller Fees of $ 179.94 on your dr-mac account are due by your invoice due date. To keep your account in good standing, you must take steps to ensure the Current Balance due is paid by that date.

It's quick and easy to resolve this today.

Or, if you prefer, you can log on to eBay directly, go to "My eBay" tab, sign in, and then click on the "Account" tab. From there, you can view your account summary and invoice, make a payment and update your automatic payment.

If you have already paid your eBay fees, please disregard this message.

Thank you,
eBay

Note: This balance is a result of Seller Fees that are due, which include insertion and/or final value fees on items recently listed or sold.

Frequently asked questions:
What happens if I don't pay my fees?

Your buying and selling privileges will be limited and/or restricted, as well as your ability to communicate with other members through eBay messages. We will continue to assess a 1.5% late charge to your past due balance. Your account may be sent to a collection agency for the balance owed.

I have added an automatic payment method (PayPal, bank account, credit card), but eBay has not taken out the money.
You may have added it after your monthly billing was already in process for this month. Please make a one-time payment by following the steps listed above. The automatic payment method will be used to pay your next (and future) invoices.

Haha, yeah I just got it also and logged into Paypal to verify it was already taken out. Then I was coming on here to ***** :rotflmao:

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing that. Can you also pay for shipping labels and general ebay purchases via credit card? I don't know where I read this, but I was under the impression that as long as you have money in your paypal account, ebay will force you to use that option first.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing that. Can you also pay for shipping labels and general ebay purchases via credit card? I don't know where I read this, but I was under the impression that as long as you have money in your paypal account, ebay will force you to use that option first.
I pay everything eBay-related through rewards credit card: fees, shipping labels, eBay purchases, etc. I use a dedicated card just for this purpose. I pay it off online at the end of each week and enjoy the rewards. It's basically free (I hate the term free) money... take advantage of it.
No... eBay gives you the option of whichever pay method you choose to be your default setting, regardless of your PayPal balance.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh... Here we go again.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that this sport coat does not fit you. I resell on Ebay part time, and I make every effort to accurately measure items that I list (and have sold at least a couple hundred sport coats or blazers in my time here). Would you mind taking a moment to tell me exactly why you think my listing is inaccurate, and tell me how you measured the coat to determine that my listed sizing is so far off? Also, could you please verify that you got the jacket shown in the listing?

thanks,

Mike

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I pay everything eBay-related through rewards credit card: fees, shipping labels, eBay purchases, etc. I use a dedicated card just for this purpose. I pay it off online at the end of each week and enjoy the rewards. It's basically free (I hate the term free) money... take advantage of it.
No... eBay gives you the option of whichever pay method you choose to be your default setting, regardless of your PayPal balance.
This! My points game and sales volume aren't on the same level as others here but at the end of the year I'll be ahead by a few hundred bucks just from using the rewards card instead of my PayPal balance (and paying it off in full each month of course).

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few years ago, I started paying all of my bills with a Delta Gold SkyMiles card while paying it off every week. Through doing that, I've gone to Italy, France, NYC, and Los Angeles for free.

I feel dumb because I had no idea you could do this through PayPal and pay eBay fees/labels/etc. Going to add my card now.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is funny, I travel a lot for work and everything goes on my personal credit card. I spend a few hundred thousand a year in travel. I use my credit card for everything, yet I have my eBay stuff coming out of my PayPal account.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics