• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gets better. This, after the order was cancelled and the money refunded.

Capture.PNG

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I bought a jacket from 'she who shall not be named' cheap. Really cheap. The only label she showed was:

s-l500.jpg

It was this listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shatnes-La...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I get the jacket and there are no labels anywhere that I found. But I did find engraving on the buttons:

IMG_2646.jpg

Also thread first?? Is this a yarmulke I found in the inside pocket?

IMG_2647.jpg

If yes, I don't want to be disrespectful. Are there any rules on what I should do with it (i.e. don't throw in the trash or give to goodwill but bring to a temple for disposal)?

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If yes, I don't want to be disrespectful. Are there any rules on what I should do with it (i.e. don't throw in the trash or give to goodwill but bring to a temple for disposal)?
You must wait a fortnight. Then, in the sixth hour past midnight, you should carefully rest it upon a silk pillow and place it at the main threshold before a synagogue.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone want 43 Emporio Armani suits for $4 each? I almost bought them all for fun :rotflmao:

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 4.46.02 PM.png

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You must wait a fortnight. Then, in the sixth hour past midnight, you should carefully rest it upon a silk pillow and place it at the main threshold before a synagogue.

I only have a silk heart pillow with flames that says "Hot 4 U" on it. Would that work?

div25sec9

Reaction score
What was the supposed issue with four different items?

Side note: odd irony about his user ID: Daft Punk/Underworld/Chemical Bros. is the main go-to Pandora stream in my eBay room. Keeps me groovin' along without being overly distracting, while saving tons of wasted time playing air guitar on rock streams.

they were all "Unauthorized transactions". He called up his credit card company and claimed this, so they auto gave his money back even though he has the items. Paypal gave my money up to the CC and apparently is going to try to get it back

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
they were all "Unauthorized transactions". He called up his credit card company and claimed this, so they auto gave his money back even though he has the items. Paypal gave my money up to the CC and apparently is going to try to get it back

That’s insanity. Considering it’s fraud, I just can’t imagine actually calling and telling someone that I did not purchase something that I clearly had purchased.

Good luck with it in any case!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads