• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ANyone familiar with eBays new NAD policy? These F***ers now are saying they can’t close cases due to buyers remorse anymore and that I have to accept the return and appeal using photo evidence to show it was a return abuse. They said it was in the updates from the 7th

div25sec9

Reaction score
ANyone familiar with eBays new NAD policy? These F***ers now are saying they can’t close cases due to buyers remorse anymore and that I have to accept the return and appeal using photo evidence to show it was a return abuse. They said it was in the updates from the 7th

I got caught up in this during this last week..they told me to close it off as it was buyers remorse. They noted down everything in their notes for some reason, as it was of no use when I got a neg from the buyer. When I called in, they said "yep, it was buyers remorse, and they're entitled to their opinion, so they're feedback is fine". It was a big pain to clean up that mess.

div25sec9

Reaction score
That's crazy... I just spoke with eBay CS two days ago and the CSR clearly said I could close the return request specifically because it was clear cut buyers remorse.

..some exact thing; expect a negative. It's not a case closed, you just declined a return and are open to feedback. Contact the buyer and say you got bad advice from the eBay rep and take the return.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yea they I had 2 other CSRs tell me it was being closed out in my favor as buyers remorse. The supervisor was a huge ************* about it and I didn’t believe him so I called back, talked to another CSR who was extremely nice and read the updated policy to me and explained it. They are saying the reason they changed it was a lot of buyers were ibtentionalky ******* Up an item, taking a picture of it and forcing a return. We will see how this goes but this just adds another layer of bulkshit headache trying to fight fraudualnt returns

Edit: this Is only for NAD and SNAD returns

div25sec9

Reaction score
Why are they bothering with this charade of a case? They should be upfront and just say "it's buyers remorse, but due to new policies you'll have to take the return to avoid negative feedback".

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yea they I had 2 other CSRs tell me it was being closed out in my favor as buyers remorse. The supervisor was a huge ************* about it and I didn’t believe him so I called back, talked to another CSR who was extremely nice and read the updated policy to me and explained it. They are saying the reason they changed it was a lot of buyers were ibtentionalky ******* Up an item, taking a picture of it and forcing a return. We will see how this goes but this just adds another layer of bulkshit headache trying to fight fraudualnt returns

Edit: this Is only for NAD and SNAD returns

Hmm guess I'll call them back today at some point... Return request for a pair of shell BB shoes, due to fit. Really don't want to take it back because return shipping will be expensive (they're in Canada), and I'm not sure if they'll sell for the same amount again either.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First time sending something to Spain. Noticed that it's an e-delcon country. Anyone have any experience with it? Or should I just send via USPS express, which is an option that ebay doesn't give me (only FC and priority), so I'll lose out on the shipping discount.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First time sending something to Spain. Noticed that it's an e-delcon country. Anyone have any experience with it? Or should I just send via USPS express, which is an option that ebay doesn't give me (only FC and priority), so I'll lose out on the shipping discount.

More fun. Has anyone done this?

https://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/ps_035.htm#ep3343569

Restrictions

Used clothing must be accompanied by a certificate of disinfection.

Definitely doing express now.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is Holliday & Brown? On an Austin Reed tie. Says HB on the back. Looked at a number of Holliday & Brown ties and none have this tag
DSCN1285.JPG DSCN1286.JPG

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ANYONE know how to stop a dymo 4xl from spitting out blank labels after printing?

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
ANYONE know how to stop a dymo 4xl from spitting out blank labels after printing?
Gonna hazard a wild guess here, since I don't have a Dymo 4XL, but any time I've had that issue with any other printer, it's because the page size on the label file hasn't been shrunk to fit the label, so it keeps printing until it come to what it thinks is the end of the file.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads