1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HansderHund, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ace13x

ace13x Distinguished Member

Oops.

2. ace13x

ace13x Distinguished Member

The local news made it sound like at all the locations, workers showed up to locked doors. That seemed strange to me. I'll have to swing by the one nearby thats getting the axe. Grab some pillows.

3. Fueco

Fueco Stylish Dinosaur

None of the Sams Clubs are closing in CO, but Walmart did close the Neighborhood Market in Boulder. I wonder why that didn't work?? #BoulderShopsAtWholeFoods

4. drlivingston

drlivingston Distinguished Member

Yep... Only 18 stores west of the Mississippi River are closing. Hell, there is only one Sam's left in the entire state of California (Fresno). All of the stores in Alaska (3) closed. They couldn't very well leave just one store open in AK. Talk about a logistical nightmare.

5. Fueco

Fueco Stylish Dinosaur

Except that there are a bunch of regular Walmart stores up there still (the parking lot of the Fairbanks store is the farthest north I've ever been). Surely that would ease the logistical nightmare?

6. drlivingston

True enough... But with the difference in inventories, I guess that it made sense to close them all. For what it's worth, I went into one of those Neighborhood Markets for the first time last year. It was a depressing experience.

7. Brianpore

Brianpore B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief

Have had really really good luck with these, and looked into a lot of them before buying. Have 30+ of them now, zero issue with weight of totally stacked top and bottom racks full of suits, no problem at all unless you try to drag the thing around when full but to just sit there full is no problem.

One thing to check is the total height that plays a factor when you get a double rack, you want the extra space between for the top bar items to hang. This one is pretty tall at a max of 80.50" vs the 70.75" of the double you posted. Those extra 10" help a lot

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EZE7ELK

8. Fueco

Fueco Stylish Dinosaur

TWSS

9. drlivingston