• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

messenger309

Reaction score
This will still end up causing me grief won't it?

Zegna Cashmere Blend Sport Coat - 42R - READ DESCRIPTION!!!

Tagged: UNTAGGED!
Shoulders (seam to seam):19
Length (from bottom of collar):29.5
Chest (pit to pit):21
Sleeve (shoulder to cuff):25

This coat has no size tag! It measures like a 42R

VERY IMPORTANT!

READ ABOVE ABOUT SIZE TAG MISSING!

Also, in above description, note that item is untagged.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

You mean INSANE RARE stuff. Or UNICORNIOUS looking things? How about AMAZING ties? :lol:
Taking it to the next level, fellas. You now have to all step your game up. http://www.ebay.com/itm/360639550010?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
I already know the answer the Mac guys are going to throw back at me, so I will direct this to the rest of you. When listing a new item, I typically use the sell similar item button and just edit the title, pics and details. Lately when I get into the editing area, the entire description is missing. There is just a blank box. I've tried finishing the listing and going back in through edit listing, but still the same. It happens while I am using Chrome, at home....works fine at work. I can work around it by using IE, but it gets really slow. Has anyone else ever had a problem like this?
Yes. Do you know how I solved it?
I bought a Mac
Wonder how this will end up.....
[TR] [TD][SIZE=10pt]Dear weso0119, I have now paid you for this lovely coat after eBay finally resolved to end the open case in my favour and pay me missing funds. I ask however that you please help me in avoiding utterly outrageous customs charges this end and mark the parcel as a low cost gift. I'd be very grateful if you please support this request as I am tiring of paying double the cost of items in top of madly exuberant s&h. My regards - arrabbiati33[/TD] [/TR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=FF0000]Dear arrabbiati33,

Thanks for your great communication and payment. As for your request, I must decline. As stated in my terms and conditions, I will not mark purchased items as gifts on customs forms or alter the values, as it is both unethical and unlawful to do so.

Thanks for your business,
Wesley [/COLOR] Dear weso0119,
That's a shame Wes as its gonna cost double to collect which I think we could've navigated. Ethics do not feature here as far as I'm concerned just good cheap service which includes the way in which the item is handled. Shame really.

- arrabbiati33
[TR] [TD][COLOR=FF0000][SIZE=10pt]Dear arrabbiati33, If it wasn't against the law and against ebay policy, I would have no problem doing it. Here is the link to the ebay policy. http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/encouraging-illegal-activity.html Thanks again, Wes[/COLOR][/TD] [/TR][/SIZE]
1. you will file an UI report 2. They will not respond 3. You will have to relist

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes. Do you know how I solved it?
I bought a Mac
1. you will file an UI report
2. They will not respond
3. You will have to relist
Might have to....my wife has been bugging me to get her a new laptop anyway. She could have mine and I could switch. I would just have to buy all new CAD software for it....
baldy[1].gif

Nope the buyer already paid, and it was shipped.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Might have to....my wife has been bugging me to get her a new laptop anyway. She could have mine and I could switch. I would just have to buy all new CAD software for it....
baldy%5B1%5D.gif
Nope the buyer already paid, and it was shipped.
You are get out of jail free carded on a neg, so no worries at all.

hmmurdock

Reaction score

This will still end up causing me grief won't it?

Zegna Cashmere Blend Sport Coat - 42R - READ DESCRIPTION!!!

Tagged: UNTAGGED!
Shoulders (seam to seam):19
Length (from bottom of collar):29.5
Chest (pit to pit):21
Sleeve (shoulder to cuff):25

This coat has no size tag! It measures like a 42R

VERY IMPORTANT!

READ ABOVE ABOUT SIZE TAG MISSING!

Also, in above description, note that item is untagged.

It probably will. But mainly because your chest measurement isn't for a 42R.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In your experience, BIN sells higher? I set my auctions to start at what my BIN will be so if anything gets bid up, it's gravy, like the Robert Graham shirt I sold practically at retail that I would have never listed BIN at $80. The only down side is the relisting fee when things don't sell, so it's a balancing act between pricing things so they will sell without too many relists, and keeping my prices up when they sell with only one bid.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Immediate assistance requested:

Someone with a feedback score of 1 just bought a high-priced item from me. He's been a member since January 09, 2012.

The only feedback:

Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS!!

What should I do? Message him and make sure he's not going to pull a fast one on me? He already paid, but that doesn't make me feel any better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads