• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

buttons .. buttons .. help!

joan08081983

Reaction score
Hi!

I am trying to look for good suppliers/manufacturers of buttons. Specifically in Italy or they call Italian suppliers. I have found some information but they are from UK. If you have any idea whre I can find best suppliers of mother of pearl buttons and horn buttons for bespoke shirts and suits, please reply to this thread. Thank you. I would appreciate if you can also send websites for those suppliers so that I can easily access it. Thank you again!

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are many threads about this already, especially in B&S.

emptym

Reaction score
Really neat website, thanks C.

joan08081983

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
Anyway, do you have any idea about Italian manufacturers for silk?
I would appreciate if you can give me the websites too.

Thanks a lot!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.