Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buttero sneakers sizing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by wazza888, Apr 5, 2013.

1. wazza888

wazza888 Member

Hi guys,

Anyone know how Buttero sneaker fits. I read somewhere that it's one size bigger. Thats ok I can deal with that but how about the width ..... from all the pics I have seen it looks like a narrow fit. Can onyone share any light on this? Thanks.

2. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

They fit big. I sized down 0.5. 44 gats fit me perfectly and 43 CPs are either perfect or a little long, depending on summer or winter achilles. I'm a 10 in most sneakers and a 9.5 in boots. My 42.5 butteros fit nicely, but still a little long. The leather is really thick and they take awhile to break in, but seem very durable and well-made.

3. wazza888

wazza888 Member

Caveat, thanks for reply. I'm a EU 44 so one size down to EU 43 should be OK. Is the shoe cut a bit longer than normal? And the width is normal. Sorry for the questions, returning these would be a hassle for me in AUS. Thanks.

4. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I wouldn't say that. They seem normal to me. I shouldn't have said they fit long on me. What I should have said is that my heel slips a little because I have narrow heels, so normal shoes usually feel long to me. Just go down a half size from what you measure on the brannock device and you should be fine. They fit about like CP winter achilles IMO.

5. nothclif

nothclif Well-Known Member

I wear a EU 43 in CP's and ended up going with a 42.5 for a pair of buttero boots. Would have gone with a 42 but they were out of that size at the time, the 42.5's may be a tad long (not that bad though) but they fit perfectly in width for me.