1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Buttero sizing?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by slee1986, Dec 8, 2007.

1. BigC222

BigC222 Senior member

Can anyone comment on how Buttero compares to CPs in terms of quality? Buttero prices are slightly lower than CPs.

2. gululv

gululv Senior member

How does the leather plimsolls fit? How is the quality, worth the money?

3. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

How do Buttero sneakers fit? Last time I sized down half on the sidezip but they are still too big.

4. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

A lot of people size down 1.5 on the sidezips... 1 size down on sneakers. Somewhat foot shape dependent though. At least .5.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  5. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Anyone know what size I should take on the Tanino lows if I'm 8 in barrie? Cheers.

6. DuckOB

DuckOB Senior member

Asaa1000. I am an 8.5 in Barrie. 9 TTS. I got a 42 in the buttero leather version I never tried a 41.5 up see the difference in feel. Hopefully this data helps you narrow down your size. Buy 2 sizes and send back if possible. Good luck

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  7. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Thanks DuckOB, hmmm.. most info I've got is to size down 0.5-1 size, and it looks like you didn't size down at all. I was trying to decide between a 40 and 41, but looks like I'll need to try it out before buying.

8. DuckOB

DuckOB Senior member

Asaa1000. Definitely try if you can. I bought from no man walks alone and this was the size they recommended for me and seemed to be spot on. I could see going 1/2 down if the leather stretches out some. Which ones are getting? They are cool shoes. I really like them. I wish I had space in closet for some boots as well :)

9. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I wear a size US9.5D dress shoe. I went with size 42 in the Buttero Tanino lows, and it's a pretty good fit. I probably could have gone with size 41.5 if it was available.

10. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

I'm also looking to pick up some Buttero from NMWA, but unfortunately they're sold out in the leathers in 41, so next time I guess.I guess 42 would be TTS for you right?

11. DuckOB

DuckOB Senior member

Yes 42 would be TTS for me. I wear a half insole so i could see going to 41.5 without issue. The guy at NMWA was very helpful. I called them up and discussed the shoes

12. PCLMS

PCLMS Member

I just received some tanino lows. I normally take a 42 (Wings+Horns, Blanc&Noir) but sized down 1 full size to 41. Fits perfectly.

13. auggie

auggie Well-Known Member

Does anyone here know how the sizing is with the Buttero Tolfa shoes? I wear a size 42 in the Taninos. Thanks

14. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

I wear size 42 in CP Achilles low and will get Tannino in size 42 once it's available again in my choice of leather as per NMWA recommendation so no sizing down.

However, I just picked up Buttero Brunello size zip boots in size 41.5 as per recommendation as well and should get these soon.

I'm size 9D (Brannock), Alden Barrie 8.5D, Plaza 9D.

EG Galway 82 last 8.5E, Carmina Rain/Forest/Inca lasts size 8UK.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  15. auggie

auggie Well-Known Member

There are a bunch of new buttero styles up on yoox if anyone is interested.

16. MTLinStyle

MTLinStyle Senior member

Trying to revive old thread. Any recommendations on sizing in Buttero carrera vs Buttero Tanino. I heard somewhere that there is no need to size down in carrera as it is TTS. Anyone can confirm this?

17. ike_hiking_boots

ike_hiking_boots Senior member

I just recieved/ordered Tanino in size 43 and 43.5 and there is no difference between them, the 43.5 is the same size as the 43 - maybe it got mislabelled?

18. perezliang

perezliang New Member

I wear size us10.5in adidas , new balances.size us11 in Nike.
    Buttero Tanino 43.5for me will so big??