• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buttero Appreciation Thread (pics, sizing, fit, etc)

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@troika thanks, unfortunately what I expected... I sized down one UK size from what I typically wear.
Which models are you looking at? I'm sure we can find you the right size. It's annoying, but it's not the worst like barbanera or any French shoe maker ever

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually wear an 11.5 in shoes/boots and a 12 in sneakers.

Can anyone speak to the sizing and color on these? Are they that yellow or more of a pumpkin?

l1mab3an

Reaction score
I usually wear an 11.5 in shoes/boots and a 12 in sneakers.

Can anyone speak to the sizing and color on these? Are they that yellow or more of a pumpkin?

I'm an 11 in sneakers and 43 in buttero's. Not sure if a 44 then translates to a 12 (but I'd imagine it would) then I've got a brand new pair that I scored from END when I sized incorrectly. Return shipping costs were insane so I just kept them and anticipated giving them to the old man. Id part with them at cost- $180 + shipping

1590006117635.png

Attachments

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm an 11 in sneakers and 43 in buttero's. Not sure if a 44 then translates to a 12 (but I'd imagine it would) then I've got a brand new pair that I scored from END when I sized incorrectly. Return shipping costs were insane so I just kept them and anticipated giving them to the old man. Id part with them at cost- $180 + shipping

View attachment 1392314
So, those are size 44 (12) and too big for you?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Komuga

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pair of chelsea boots/side zips with the higher cuban heel in a size 41 that they would sell me :)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.