• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Buttero Appreciation Thread (pics, sizing, fit, etc)

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who in the US or Canada is carrying Tanino's these days? Seems like a lot of shops have dropped them. Just curious if I'm missing anyone. Miloh and NMWA are the two that come to mind but I don't think either of them are carrying the line any more.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Schub

Reaction score
Hi. I am curretly looking at the vinci and endet up posting my questions here. The two pictures show the same colorway and while end clothings color look awesome, do other product pictures have a hint of blue and I dont like how they look there.

Can anyone confirm how they look in real life. Do they really have this blueish gray?

Also, I got through all the sizing recommendation and just to confirm: I am a tts US11 in Nikes and most other sneakers and will go for the 43. US11 in sneakers and 43 in buttero equals both in 29cm length (following butteros size chart)

Attachments

l1mab3an

Reaction score
Selling the Tanino Low in the brown/lightbrown color BNIB. Bought the wrong size from a European retailer and would love to avoid $40 dollars in return shipping charges... Size 44- $190 shipped

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of Black Friday and finally picked up the dark brown Taninos...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.