Business meeting pick-ups

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by why, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

It's the social version of NIMBY, if you will.

[​IMG] When it comes to teh cack, I readily admit I have a very strict NIMBY policy. [​IMG]

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Wait.
    Richard Simmons has teh ghey?

Color me surprised. I just thought he was High on Life! or overcaffeinated.

3. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

4. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

A lot of physcological mumbo jumbo going on here. No need to overanalyze this. Why, you like kack. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't kid yourself, dating women will lead to disappointment for you and them. You want to bang this guy, bang him. You are gay. Eason is gay. Accept it, enjoy your men and move on with your lives. That is why I have a lot of respect for guys like rach/gosurface/randallr, they know who they are and they lead their lives for them, not for others. If a man makes your peepee feel funny, follow it's lead. I think you posted a pic once and you and randallr would make a cute couple.

+1. I also think Labelking needs to drop the "nuetral" observer charade and give it a go go with a dwarf.

5. username79

username79 Senior member

holy $hit! You too?

You couldn't tell from his pictures?

6. why

why Senior member

A lot of physcological mumbo jumbo going on here. No need to overanalyze this. Why, you like kack. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't kid yourself, dating women will lead to disappointment for you and them.

To be honest I've had sex with more women than men.

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

no such thing as bi in my opinion. just an uncommitted ghey (nothing wrong with ghey).

8. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

no such thing as bi in my opinion. just an uncommitted ghey (nothing wrong with ghey).
    I agree only insofar as I find it impossible to believe that anybody who has gone ghey could EVER then thereafter want to go and cavort with a MoD. Just SEE who gives you a better blowjob. As Elaine from Seinfeld once said (when trying to get one to change teams), When you don't have access to the "equipment," you just don't know what to do with it as well as those who have access to it all the time. [​IMG]

9. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

I agree only insofar as I find it impossible to believe that anybody who has gone ghey could EVER then thereafter want to go and cavort with a MoD.
    Welcome the MoD, in all its endearments. Also, see the Christina Hendricks thread.

10. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

Welcome the MoD, in all its endearments. Also, see the Christina Hendricks thread.

Will it produce such confusion as did the Hathawafication some months back?

11. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i'd rather suck a dick than look at anne hathaway. she'd downey looking and boring and those cans will go to pot-then she'll have nothing but the residue of that italian's cheesy wang.

12. why

why Senior member

Or vice versa.

And rach is right again.

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

^yeah agreed. i think i've said this but my friend sucked a few dicks and said he was experimenting. i disagree. experimenting is dying your hair or taking up martial arts, not m-on-m fellatio.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Straight relationships are so varied that if you try and shun everything that is a mirror image of straight relationships, you don't have many possibilities left.

There is a definite mould of heteronormalcy that I often find quite hard to deal with even as a straight man so I know where why and rach are coming from. Heavily scripted scenarios for interactions and normative weight can put a strain on my tolerance of "the other" as surely as say, an unkempt mollusc.

On the other hand women can have such an endearing way of fetichizing consumption that is about sheer sensual enjoyment and not a conduit for their feeling of (im)potency that I love 'em material bitches.