• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Business Card Holders

cbrokaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations on business card holders. I'd prefer not to have a metal case.

Thanks!

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cbrokaw
Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations on business card holders. I'd prefer not to have a metal case.

Thanks!

Asprey makes some beautiful ones in leather.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Too clumsy for me. I keep them in the left-hand outer pocket of my jackets. Shake with right, offer card with left. Bow if they bow.

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Too clumsy for me. I keep them in the left-hand outer pocket of my jackets. Shake with right, offer card with left. Bow if they bow.
Agreed. I put mine in the left-hand inner pocket.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to have a card holder that would light the cards on fire when you took them out (you had to soak the cards in lighter fluid before storing them). It was pretty funny.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
I used to have a card holder that would light the cards on fire when you took them out (you had to soak the cards in lighter fluid before storing them). It was pretty funny.

Picture, please. But wouldn't that mean you'd walk around smelling vaguely naphtha-ish?

kolecho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas

I still do exactly that, but I am on the lookout for a nice leather case. It is more refined IMHO.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Personally I use a LV Taiga card case as my wallet, but I think it would serve admirably for carrying business cards.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 236 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 117 15.8%
  • 31 - 40