• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burgundy bal wingtip 10.5-11D

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in my Hugo Boss wingtip, I bought these last year ,but worn them about 20 times.
Past few months they have been sitting in my office drawer in a shoebox.

The problem is that they are too large.

They are labeled 9.5 but they are sized like they are 10.5-11.

12.5 inches long about 4 1/4 inches wide.

Here is a picture:

IMGP2130.jpg

for Hugo boss they are pretty nice. good hefty shoe with nice thick channeled sole and decent shoe design and last.

let me know what your offer is if you are interested.
i can get more photos as well.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just how much are you looking for?

Pics of them worn would be good as well. The chiseled toe interests me, but I don't know how that translates into my wardrobe.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
someone asked, why you wear the shoes 20 times when they were too big?

well, first of all i wore a dr. scholls insole thing with them several times.

then for some reason those things hurt my arch, so i took them out and wore them with thicker socks to work a few times.
but still they were too big

at work it is just walk to the car, go walk through the parking lot and sit on my butt or walk short distances and stuff.

if i walked all day in them like at Six Flags Magic Mountain, i would have said forget it that first day.
smile.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
these are more 10.5 than 11.
maybe slight snug for 11 ..perfect for 10.5 .

here are more pictures.

IMGP2497.jpg

IMGP2498.jpg

IMGP2499.jpg

IMGP2502.jpg

IMGP2505.jpg

IMGP2504.jpg

IMGP2508.jpg

i still have the box and bags. bags are practically new because the shoes were never put in dirty.

the shoe box came with the shoes but it does not match the shoes description, misplaced into this box at retailers i suppose.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What did you sell the for?

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow great price, and I like the style, do you remember the model name or number? If I can find those really cheap they would make a good backup shoe, been looking for a wingtip. I don't seem to see them in the current boss lineup.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i forgot where i actually bought them i think saks outlet but the box is not the ones for this so i dont know. it is some old model before 2005 as i got them end of that year. compared to alot of other hb shoes ive seen, these are the most substantial ive seen.
i dont know what their retail was, but most boss black shoes ive seen are240-350

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads