• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Burberry Sale, ending 7/4

Blindbat7

Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I'm going to be working in NY soon, and am in the process of getting some decent gear I can wear. I'm looking at the below Burberry trench, which is on sale (although still a bit much for my budget haha).

Anyway, I am about 6'1'', 180 lbs. Broad-ish shoulders, but a bit of a slim waist. I'm concerned about the "modern fit" aspect of the trench. I've come to understand that modern fit means a bit looser and accommodating. I know it has the belt, but I don't want it to look like I'm wearing a thousand dollar trash-bag =]

Also, I've read from previous threads that there is a difference in quality between US and UK Burberry products. Should I stay away from their clothes that are sized in US measurements? They aren't exactly clear about where they were made. I do live near an outlet and the ones there are made in Turkey.

Sorry about such a long thread, and thanks for any responses.

http://us.burberry.com/product/index...29900.3963291&
parentPage=family

Blindbat7

Reaction score
Thanks! Not a huge fan of the back, but I definitely appreciate a good lower cost alternative =]

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's