• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Burberry Prorsum Sizing Suggestion

andrewgreg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to purchase a Prorsum coat, but don't have a chance try it on, I am asking you guys give me some suggestions.

I'm 5'8'' athlete fit. I normally wear a burberry london 40 of trench coat, or can wear a 38 only with a shirt. For most of brands, i'm a 40 or M. I tried this season's Dior homme asymmetric blazer (the one available on saks.com). It's very tight on my bust if i'm on a Size 40 (only with a tee), feel a little roomy with a size 42. I never own a piece of Prorsum so I can't really tell. Is the line runs very slim? I would really, really appreciate if someone can give me any suggestions.

Thanks in advance guys.

ismelllikepoop

Reaction score
for me im 5'9 with a decently athletic build, and the prorsum items ive tried on were all snug. It fit me well, not too tight, but definitely not much margin for error. Im not that a big guy but not a stick like so many on here. I'd really try it on first unless you can easily return it.

bjan

Reaction score
I've found Prorsum stuff fit TTS. But a sportcoat I've been eying up has incredibly long sleeves and has a very long overall length.

andrewgreg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you all guys. I ended up with buying two and will return one. It has very, very long sleeve :C which I don't like. But I will keep the jacket anyway, because it really awesome.

This season's prorsum are not that slim. my SA told me it's has more room than previous seasons. For me I'm a Dior 52, but in Prorsum I'm a 50, and looks good in a 48, but only with a shirt or so.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 88 17.6%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 161 32.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 81 16.2%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 46 9.2%