Burberry blue blazer but what trouser colour?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jamie1720, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Jamie1720

Jamie1720 New Member

2. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Senior member

I dig the patterned linen but the jacket is a bit short for my taste and the lapels are tiny. Too GQ looking. Anyway, if it were me the first thing I would do is replace the buttons with MOP, then I'd get a cream colored pair of chinos and wear the crap out of it in summer if this is a jacket you like.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013

3. Jamie1720

Jamie1720 New Member

Thanks caustic man. I see what you mean about the length it is slightly shorter than usual jackets but it seems like the target audience is the younger male. I'm 19 and can't help but buy it lol. Just got to start saving!! I'm liking the idea of the cream coloured chinos and MOP buttons :)

4. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Senior member

That's why I caveated what I said. That style of jacket will not get a lot of love here, but I understand that there are some contexts in which it would be more appropriate. For instance someone who is 19 rather than someone who is in his 30s like me lol. Anyway, if you have your mind set on this then enjoy.

5. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

Gray,Cream or White

Blazer is nice

6. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

That's a very fashion forward sportcoat and more importantly than the color of the pants you are wearing with it, is the fit/cut. They should be equally skinny/short ideally. Slim jeans would be good with it, black or indigo. You don't want to wear dockers type pants with this.