• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Burberry 8485/S Blue Plaid Check Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

teabiscuitsales

Reaction score
I am selling these unisex sunglasses that were made by Safilo for Burberry. The style number is 8485/S. The frames are blue plastic with an embossed plaid design at the temples. The lenses have a gradient gray tint. The Burberry brand name is embossed on the tip of each earpiece. You find "115 BURBERRY 8485/S DFE N3 66 14" marked on the interior of the wearer's left earpiece, and you find "115 BURBERRY by Safilo CE" marked on the interior of the wearer's right earpiece.

Each lens measures approximately 2 5/8" wide and 1 5/8" high. The front of the frames measures approximately 5 1/2" wide.

These sunglasses have been gently used and are still in great condition. They have a few minor scratches, which are not bad at all.

I am asking $14.99 plus the cost of shipping. I have these sunglasses listed for sale on Bonanza. You can view the listing here:

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Burberry-by-Safilo-8485-S-Blue-Plaid-Check-Sunglasses/94126899

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.