• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bunch of Items for Sale, many sizes

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll post some more items later, but here are a few for now: TIES SOLDMint condition Drakes (England) and NWT Tino Cosma (Italy) ties. TC tie retailed for approx. $100. Drakes is navy, cream, and medium blue, Tino Cosma is cream, red, and black. Asking $30 shipped for the Drakes, and $25 shipped for the Tino Cosma. Will ship worldwide, but prices are for the US and include a bubble mailer, shipping costs, and the tie.
tiesfront.jpg
ties2.jpg
SHIRT SOLDMint condition Cerruti 1881 shirt, 16.5. Wonderful sky blue gingham check on super soft cotton. Point collar, single chest pocket, MOP buttons, and barrel cuffs. Quality is about as good as Zegna, I'd say. $22 shipped in the US. Measurements are: Neck: 16.25" Sleeves: 36.5" from middle of neck to cuff (25.5" from shoulder to cuff) Chest: 48"
cerrutifront.jpg
cerruticollar.jpg
Here is a nice TM Lewin shirt, 15x34. Spread collar, French cuffs, split yoke. White with blue check pattern. $20 shipped in the US. Now $15 shipped Chest: 43" around, under arms Sleeves: 34.5" from middle of neck to end of sleeve Collar: 14.75" around
Lewin1.jpg
Lewin2.jpg
Next up is a great Brooks Brothers 44R beige sport coat with faint blue windowpane. Tag has been clipped, but feels like perhaps a linen/silk blend, or wool/linen/silk. Very light and fine, with a great texture to it. Two button, single vent. $40 shipped in the US. Now $32 shipped Measures 46" chest, 20" shoulder, 25" sleeve, and 31" length.
bbtanfront.jpg
bbtanfabric.jpg
Will post more items later today.

seok

Reaction score
PM sent about the 2 ties and Cerruti.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Allen Edmonds 'Lloyd' in black calf, 11.5 D. Fully-brogued wingtip balmoral. Shoes are in good condition - some creasing on the uppers, and some average wear on the soles (no holes or soft spots, though). Could not find any scratches or nicks in the uppers. Measure 12.5" heel to toe, 4.5" at widest part of sole. Asking $65 shipped in the US.
lloydangle.jpg
lloydfront.jpg
lloydside.jpg
lloydsole.jpg
lloydinside.jpg

Earthmover

Reaction score
Man, all the ties got sold as I was scrolling down. Them guys are quick off the trigger.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Braces are sold, pending Earthmover's payment.

I will be listing a pair of Alden cordovan calfskin loafers shortly, size 10.5 C.

Also, a NWT really nice HSM tan sports jacket, 40R.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NWT Escada silk tie, really nice tie for a 'Designer' name. Silk is very soft, and decently heavy. Black and royal blue woven design. Retail price was around $130-140 I believe, I'm asking $33 shipped. Note there are a few loose silk strands near the tip of the tie which can be clipped. Made in Italy Now $25 shipped.
escada1.jpg
escada2.jpg
Battaglia silk tie, narrow (3"), brown with pattern. Tie is darker than in photo. Made in Italy. $16 shipped. Now $11 shipped
bat1.jpg

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 10.5 C Alden 683's - a classic full-strap loafer done in cordovan colored calfskin. Leather sole, combo heel. Shoes can be viewed on the Alden website here.

Retail price is $330, I'm asking $68 shipped in the US.

aldenangle.jpg

aldenfront.jpg

aldenside.jpg

aldeninside.jpg

aldensole.jpg

funk_soul_brother

Reaction score
wait now ... this is just too fast! haha.

was the J. Crew jacket sold?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads