1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Bulk t-shirts/tank: ( schneider; yigal azrouel; everlane; AA ) all size 48 / M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by KingJulien, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Interest check: I'm not sure what to do with these so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone was interested - I started working out after buying a bunch of basics and grew a chest size, and so none of these really got any wear. All of these come together, all were bought within the last year, and all fit 48/M:

• Schneider tank (slate), size V (fits smaller), 100% modal, retail 112 euro, worn once - the tag is about 4 inches long and thick so obviously I removed it, but in the process I ripped a tiny hole where the stitch was (see photo).

All the rest are marked M:

• Yigal Azrouel raglan pocket tee (gray), 45% bamboo / 55% cotton, retail $125, worn once - raglan sleeve construction, chest pocket, and cool double hem detail.

None of these were worn more than three times, most only once or twice:

• 1x black everlane crewneck

• 1x black everlane v-neck

• 3x white american apparel V-necks

• 1x white american apparel crewneck

Shipping to US included - PM if interested!

Note: In the group photo, there's also three everlane crewnecks, but they fit slightly bigger than the others and, since I'd actually worn them, I decided not to include them in the sale. If you want them too, it's fine by me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.