1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Built some shoe shelves today!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Urban Warrior, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Senior Member

Well, after getting hell from my wife for leaving my shoes all over our master bedroom's closet. I finally decided to build some shelves today. Put the rack in the spair closet in my office so my shoes are totally out of the way. Bought everything at Home Depot for under $50. Funny side note they refused to cut the 3M Particle board for me at first until I insisted that they had done this for me before. Than it was no big deal at all. Guess sometimes you get lucky. Took about 10 minutes to bolt in and set up...Didn't come out too bad I think. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior Member

Looks great. I'm kind of amused thinking what my wife would say if I did such a thing...she would probably say it looked like a morgue with the 'bodies' in body bags.

3. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Senior Member

My wife was pretty happy. She figures it now leaves more room in the bedroom closets for her...Little does she know...