• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Built by Wendy women's New Straight jeans

tundrafour

Reaction score
I doubt I'll get too many replies to this, but do any female forum members (are there really any these days?) or male members' friends, girlfriends, wives, etc., have any experience with these jeans? My girlfriend is looking for a new pair of relatively inexpensive, decent-quality, non-Seven jeans and these seem like they could fit the bill. We're curious about fit and sizing (I don't think she'd want hers as tight as those in the photo) as well as quality, though, and would appreciate it if anyone has any advice.

masqueofhastur

Reaction score
I'll ask my GF if she has any experience with them, but I don't think they look that good. 'Course as long as you and she think they look good that's all that matters.

Edit: She hasn't heard of them.

PigeonHustle

Reaction score
I have a pair of the Men's version of these and I really like them. They have held up very well and retained their color after many cold water machine washes (I hang them to dry). Looks like you found a good deal too.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Unless your girlfriend is the type that fits well into anything she tries on, I doubt that it would be safe to buy these. That model looks good in them but if there's one thing that I've learned from shoppig for denim with women, it's that no two women look the same in the same pair of jeans, and trying on is an absolute must.

savage

Reaction score
My wife recomended Nomad Tribe. They have a nice fit, but aren't super tight on you body. They are also pretty inexpensive. The Havana's have a *slight* bootcut w/ a slim leg, and we tell our customers that they are a good intro into the skinny realm. - $110
havaview4.jpg
havaview2.jpg
The Saigon has a tighter leg, and tapers more at the bottom, but similar fit. - $105
saigonv3.jpg
saigonv2.jpg
If your interested we have a bunch of sizes.. you call call up the shop and talk to my wife as well - 404.343.2894 DressCodes I have more pictures too...

fatty

Reaction score
Those jeans are really popular at the moment, the thing that i don't like is that they tend to cause buldges when they don't fit. Also, they're very close to legging-style jeans. I can't really help you brand-wise because i get mine from a store called Blockout because they have a good fits and quality. What she needs to make sure is that if she is getting stretch jeans they're going to stretch substantially, though she will have to wear them alot. Tight fit around the butt but just right from the knee down should do the trick.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics