• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bugatti Prestige EDP :)

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And for my send post.....
wink.gif
I thought I might share this with you! This is a bottle of Bugatti "Prestige" (only 400 ever made) I managed to come by at the last Harrods sale (it was a special purchase, the last one they had left (box was slightly damaged) so I got it at a fraction of the price (which was £2400) and I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time! I'd never heard of it before and there doesn't seem to be any genuine photos of it on the internet anywhere (the sites that actually sell this use the cg rendered model on bugatti's site).

It weighs an absolute ton! The bottle is made from crystal by quite a famous sculpter. The bottle is held in place by magnets.

The box is made from Carbon fibre.

It's going up in the loft for 50 years and fingers crossed if I'm still alive, it will be coming up again on antiques roadshow 2059
smile.gif

Anyway the official link is here:
http://www.bugatti-collection.com/pr...-Edition-.html

Some photos here:

DSCF0860.jpg

DSCF0862.jpg

DSCF0863.jpg

DSCF0865.jpg

DSCF0867.jpg

DSCF0869.jpg

DSCF0870.jpg

DSCF0872.jpg

Anyways thought I'd share it
smile.gif

plotter

Reaction score
By a fraction, you mean nowhere near the retail? Lol.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it took me till the last pic to realize what it was
laugh.gif
wonder how much that would fetch in ebay flippage?

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I paid 10% of the price. I'm not sure on the ebay thing. Never been one on there. You can get it in the middle east I think. They have a few bottles left in certain stores in Kuwait but as far as the UK goes, that was the last one.

Not sure if I should whack it up on there at a silly price or just keep it and forget about it for a few years...

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK...a few questions: - How does it actually smell?
Originally Posted by Bugatti website
An original fragrance shrouded in mystery with underlying notes of Patchouli, Cedar wood, and Vetiver. Rounded off with the warmth of Amber, Tonka beans, Vanilla and rare Musks.
- What's the point of the golden doorhandle thingie? - Will it really keep for 50 years? - The 400 limited ed. has gold plating on the doorhandle thing - is this the only difference between this and the regular unlimited stuff? Very nice box, though.
laugh.gif
(Edit: I had a look at the website - the EB monogram cufflinks will make a great present for a friend of mine, with the same initials, so thanks for the link.)

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Based on those notes, it smells probably about like every other run-of-the-mill men's fragrance on the market.

I hope you like the fancy packaging... but as an idea... I say this stinks.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's both tacky and awesome at the same time.

How is the fragrance?

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
Ok...a few questions:

- How does it actually smell?

- What's the point of the golden doorhandle thingie?
- Will it really keep for 50 years?
- The 400 limited ed. has gold plating on the doorhandle thing - is this the only difference between this and the regular unlimited stuff?

Very nice box, though.
laugh.gif

Right - the golden door handle thingy is designed by Nicolas Triboulot who apparently sculpts for Baccarat crystal. It's supposed to resemble the wing of a certain plane... (I know - nothing like a wing)...

Not sure if it will keep for 50 years... The EDP smells lovely. THe main difference is that it's 9CT Gold Plated instead of the other one which isn't (I think) and it's limited with a certificate
smile.gif

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does it smell like the car oil in a Bugatti?

Thankfully you didn't get the Hummer cologne. I bet it smelled like a 75ml of incest.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks super-cool. It'll make a pretty slick decoration/conversation piece.

aleeboy

Reaction score
Interesting box. I would've bought it to hold my accessories! Fragrance would be, i hope, a bonus

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
It looks super-cool. It'll make a pretty slick decoration/conversation piece.
I think the conversation will usually go like this: "YOU PAID HOW MUCH FOR THAT CRAP??" "I got it at 10% of cost...only 240 GBP!" "YOU PAID HOW MUCH FOR THAT CRAP???" I think this is a case of buying something just because it's so heavily discounted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads