• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buffalo Springfield to reunite, tour in the fall

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pumped!

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are too old for this. They should stay retired.

Aftewords, they will all need new livers. Again...

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orsini
They are too old for this. They should stay retired.

Aftewords, they will all need new livers. Again...

+1

I hate to burst your bubble, Conne, but it's probably not going to be very good. I saw CSN last summer, and they were flat-out awful. David Crosby was the only one on stage who had anything left that even approached what he used to be. Stills and Nash were embarassing, and I can't see Stills somehow getting it together for Buffalo Springfield.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stills is done. he's a mess. i'd like to see it for novelty, but i'm sure whatever the ticket price is will not be nearly justified unless you're on an unending LSD trip from 68

neil still has it. evidently crosby and nash are touring soon.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
+1 I hate to burst your bubble, Conne, but it's probably not going to be very good. I saw CSN last summer, and they were flat-out awful. David Crosby was the only one on stage who had anything left that even approached what he used to be. Stills and Nash were embarassing, and I can't see Stills somehow getting it together for Buffalo Springfield.
See! Crosby's the one with the freshest liver! Seriously, these are frequently a let-down. Better to stay retired, like Cary Grant, and let them remember you are you were. Unless you need the money, of course.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Live review: Buffalo Springfield finds that old spark at the Wiltern

6a00d8341c630a53ef014e88edf451970d-800wi

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
stills is done. he's a mess. i'd like to see it for novelty, but i'm sure whatever the ticket price is will not be nearly justified unless you're on an unending LSD trip from 68

neil still has it. evidently crosby and nash are touring soon.

If you said this 3 or 4 years ago, I'd agree. But he's made remarkable gains. He quit drinking and smoking, lost weight, and his voice is the strongest it's been since the early 90s. There are some YouTube vids of him doing "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" at a solo show a year or two ago and he hits the high notes. It's impressive.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like those new livers are holding up pretty well.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Seeing them in Bonnaroo this weekend; like someone said more of a novelty but im sure it will be a good show.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy ****, Richie still has those golden pipes. "When the dream came, I held my breath with my eyes closed"
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They still got it.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. This is a sick version of For What It's Worth. Neil is a great guitarist but Stills can't be topped.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. EPIC jam on Bluebird.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads