Budget Umbrella

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by L2U2K2E, Oct 19, 2012.

1. L2U2K2E

L2U2K2E Member

Hey everyone. I know there are threads similar to this, but they all appear to be either old or stupid expensive (200$... ha!). Anyways, my umbrella broke and it has been raining recently. I think I got my last one at walgreens and was reasonably happy with it although it was pretty flimsy. I live in the Chicago suburbs so things are pretty windy around here.

I'm looking for a CHEAP (read: under 25$ to get it in my hands) umbrella. Compact would be excellent. I don't need something incredibly stylish, I'm just wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to find a cheap, sturdy umbrella to keep my head dry.

Thanks!

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

you're seriously asking for shopping advice on a cheap umbrella? go to a fucking department store and buy whatever is there.

3. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

Trollololololol.
    [​IMG]

4. L2U2K2E

L2U2K2E Member

Get over yourself. If your opinion was worth so much someone would pay you to give them fashion advice. I'm just wondering what real people are using that is holding up.

5. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

gtfo dude. if you are asking umbrella here, your thread should be ***OFFICIAL BALLER UMBRELLA THREAD. jet would be jealous of you.

[​IMG]