1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bryan Ferry Interview

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TRINI, May 20, 2011.

1. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

David Bowie was a genius.

Listen to Station to station, Life on Mars or Ashes to ashes ...

2. lefty

lefty Senior member

I highly recommend getting quite stoned and listening to Avalon at moderate to loud volume.

I highly recommend getting mildly stoned and listening to Discrete Music at low to moderatly low volume with the window open so the sounds of the street drift in.

How the hell could anyone over 30 not know who Bryan Ferry is?

lefty

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Well, I feel somewhat better considering I am not over 30. But I am however a musician, and have heard and know all of the other artists mentioned in this thread. Bowie is actually one of my favorite artists. I definitely think Ferry is one of those artists who are just more known in England.

4. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

Well, I feel somewhat better considering I am not over 30. But I am however a musician, and have heard and know all of the other artists mentioned in this thread. Bowie is actually one of my favorite artists. I definitely think Ferry is one of those artists who are just more known in England.

Here's an interesting fact about David Bowie -- he met his wife when they were both sleeping with the same man.

5. patrickBOOTH

He also engaged in coitus with Mick Jagger. Both Jagger and Bowie are linked to Freddy Mercury.

Hmmm...

6. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Here's an interesting fact about David Bowie -- he met his wife when they were both sleeping with the same man.

Another: he, Elvis and I share the same birthday, although the Thin White Duke is older than I am. I am not sure how old Elvis is.

7. lefty

lefty Senior member

Well, I feel somewhat better considering I am not over 30. But I am however a musician ...

Unforgivable then. Album covers alone should get you seeking out RM.

[​IMG]

lefty

8. Kaplan

Kaplan Senior member

9. patrickBOOTH

Unforgivable then. Album covers alone should get you seeking out RM.

[​IMG]

lefty

Albums have covers? [​IMG] Joking.

10. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

David Bowie bisexual?[​IMG]

Jagger ,Bowie and Mercury?

11. guest

guest Senior member

BTW Ferry's cover of In The Mood For Love inspired Wong Kar Way to make a movie with the same name. Terrific movie actually!

He also engaged in coitus with Mick Jagger. Both Jagger and Bowie are linked to Freddy Mercury.

Hmmm...

[​IMG]

i liked dylanesque and his recent album.