Bruno Maglia Quality

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by blue123, Aug 19, 2016.

1. blue123

blue123 Well-Known Member

So let me start out by saying I'm a huge Alden/Allen Edmonds fan, before people start going down that road. I had a gift card from Macy's with a substantial amount on it (+$250). So I went to the Macy's Herald Square store where they carry many brands not even listed on their website. I found AE's their, however they do not carry my size and I wouldn't squeeze my feet into an ill fitting shoe.

Long story short I was able to find a pair of Bruno Magli's for ~ $250 on sale which did fit me perfectly. My question is how is the quality of this brand. I own a pair of Ferragamo's as well and they are quality. Not really sure about this brand though.

Any input would be appreciative!

2. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

By all accounts they're a sub-par brand at best. I own a pair myself but wouldn't buy this brand again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. blue123

blue123 Well-Known Member

I ended up returning them today. The leather felt way too soft for a high quality shoe.

4. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

not sure which ones you bought but I believe mine are made of goat leather Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

5. NefariousSabatour

NefariousSabatour Senior member

Macy's is terrible, but there are way better ways to spend $250 there. Forget the clothing altogether and go to the home section and pick up a Le Creuset or a good Wustof knife or something actually useful.